Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to improve your ping!

ned_

Donator
Donator
This is a step-by-step tutorial how to improve your ping

1. download this .bat file that i made
press "yes" after running it

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
my guy you cannot improve ping using a file. It depends on your location and the servers location. Wouldn't be surprised if you get punished for spreading this file around

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
This is a step-by-step tutorial how to improve your ping

1. download this .bat file that i made
press "yes" after running it
my guy you cannot improve ping using a file. It depends on your location and the servers location. Wouldn't be surprised if you get punished for spreading this file around
Well as nuggets mentioned i dont think a file would be able to change what ping u have, maybe making it worse then better how ever i would like to know whats the way it works since you created it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
Well as nuggets mentioned i dont think a file would be able to change what ping u have, maybe making it worse then better how ever i would like to know whats the way it works since you created it
This will make a new hkey 32 bit called "TcpNoDelay" on your pc bssically sending packets faster than normal

With no tcpnodelay:

Server: Hello comouter I will send a data packet over to you. Do you receive it?

Computer: **no response**

Server: stop wasting my time computer answer me now

Server: Okay theres more data packets that are sending right now. Hurry up

Computer: Okay thanks I get the first one and just got ones after

Server: Why didnt you reply faster from the first one? I've been waiting for ages

Computer: Sorry, im just trying to make the network efficient by bundling the acknowledgement together in pairs. This is how i setup up by default.

This way without regedit is a slower process which your computer takes immense about of time to respong server's data packets.

With TcpNoDelay

Server: Okay I just sent a data packet. Do you receive it?

Computer: Yes I did send the next one.

Server: Wow that was fast. Here is the next one.

Computer: Yup I am keeping with all your data packets you are sending

This way with regedit, it will increases your latency. You will not experience ANY lag.

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
This will make a new hkey 32 bit called "TcpNoDelay" on your pc bssically sending packets faster than normal

With no tcpnodelay:

Server: Hello comouter I will send a data packet over to you. Do you receive it?

Server: Why didnt you reply faster from the first one? I've been waiting for ages

Computer: Sorry, im just trying to make the network efficient by bundling the acknowledgement together in pairs. This is how i setup up by default.

This way without regedit is a slower process which your computer takes immense about of time to respong server's data packets.

With TcpNoDelay

This way with regedit, it will increases your latency. You will not experience ANY lag.
Well.... you literally created a script for a dialog for a movie or some other shit. Il test it when i get home how ever i already get 35-60ms and no lag issues so idk if it will change a lot my gameplay experience

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente

With no tcpnodelay:

With TcpNoDelay

That file may be useful for whoever uses normal Minecraft with no mods but nowadays most if not every client has TcpNoDelay (ex. lunar, badlion)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ned_

ned_

Donator
Donator
That file may be useful for whoever uses normal Minecraft with no mods but nowadays most if not every client has TcpNoDelay (ex. lunar, badlion)
most useful in labbymod i think labymod dont have TcpNoDelay. And the TcpNoDelay that is in lunar od badlion is a mod not a regedit hack

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
most useful in labbymod i think labymod dont have TcpNoDelay. And the TcpNoDelay that is in lunar od badlion is a mod not a regedit hack
regedit or mod, it doesn't change much, in the end, the feature it offers is the same. I do agree that it could be useful on some clients that don't offer that (rare to find) although specifically for labymod I think you could find it as a downloadable mod they offer.