Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

How to speedbridge

xXStraub

I found this server like a month ago (from BlockDrop) i used to play factions so much but the other server doesnt have bedwars

I know some of the speedbridging mechanics like the breezily or the jitter bridge

but i dont know how to do them so can someone teach me how to speed bridge\

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
Is best if you learn from basic like backwards ninja bridge, then side ninja bridge and improve it to breezily, god, and moonwalk

AntonioGej

I found this server like a month ago (from BlockDrop) i used to play factions so much but the other server doesnt have bedwars

I know some of the speedbridging mechanics like the breezily or the jitter bridge

but i dont know how to do them so can someone teach me how to speed bridge\
Its all about timing your shift with the end of the block.If you get it right u can go very fast.I recommend makimg a creative world and practice there.It helped me alot

unlqvinly

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
ItzCqldFxld
I think you cant moonwalk without hacks.I watched a video about how its impossible to moonwalk without some cheat
It quite there's a way to moonwalk, every5block jump up. And if is aide moonwalk, every 15blocks stop and adjust your crosshair

UNXI

IGN
UNXI
I think you cant moonwalk without hacks.I watched a video about how its impossible to moonwalk without some cheat
Lol Don't listen to Tenebrous stupid videos.
Moonwalking and breezily bridges are possible even with 7 cps check out on youtube : ketthe.
It depends on time clicking.