Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful How to upload consistently? | Tips that may help you to become a better YouTuber!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeastyFeasty

Aight! So you wanna know how to upload consistently? It for sure isn`t easy, and many YouTubers struggle with it every now and then.

The First Step is to know yourself and your capability of uploading. If you can upload twice every week, go for it! If you cannot, try uploading once.

Also, do not pressurize yourself to upload! You don`t have to upload everyday, But How does PewDiePie upload everyday? He has Brad 1 and Brad 2.. I mean editors, who edit the video for him. But on the other hand, you don`t have anyone to edit your videos for you. You have to edit them yourself...

The Second Step is to fix a strict upload schedule. For example, you upload one video every Monday. Oh and, once you`ve fixed a strict schedule, stick to it.

The Third Step is to fix a strict YouTube schedule. This bit is hard to explain. So I`m just going to give you an example. My YouTube schedule, for example, is to record on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. A video will go up on my channel on Monday, and the rest of the week is for editing the videos that I previously recorded. I hope this made sense.

Also if you cannot upload and have to take a break, its okay. But if you still want to upload for some reason - pre-recording is the best option!

I hope this guide helps. I wrote this in 10 minutes, so I don`t know.. but I hope it does...

Status
Not open for further replies.