Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful How to use raid claims & barrel claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Hello faction players, I have decided to make a small guide on how to use raid and barrel claims.

Raid claims:
To claim raid claims you need to use /f raid claim 10. Make sure you are not near the border because the raid claims might glitch.

Once you have claimed a raid claim, a message like this should pop up;1602948308302.png

And once you do /f map there should be claims like this;
1602948553419.png

Please note that you NEED to use raid claims when raiding a faction.

Barrel claims:
To claim the barrel claims you will need to do /f barrel claim, and you will be only able to claim 15 chunks for your barrel. You can also use /f barrel unclaimall and it will unclaim all your barrel chunks, this was requested by some players so there is more adjustments on cannons for raiding.

Once you have claimed a barrel claim, a message like this should pop up;
1602948724858.png Once you have claimed the barrel claims, your claims all together should look like this: 1602949776899.png

You are allowed to have up to 10 barrel claims, In our opinion that is enough for raiding, the raid claims are already big enough, we might nerf it in future if it's too OP.

I hope this guide helped you if you are new, If you got any questions feel free to DM me on Discord Pace#0001 and I will try my best to help you so you have better experience on Jartex. Good luck raiding!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.