Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

hypixel or jartex thebridge

do you prefer hypixel or jartex bridge

• hypixel

• jartex

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
I have played hypixel bridge and I am pretty decent at it, almost bridge iron 4, and I would like if jartex adds the bridge classic to practice with no block disappearing and no lag I wish it could happen but it's fine

RisenLadAlt

I am always for McGamerZone The Bridge man. Jartex TB? Pffft. They turned everything into a big ass joke. The gamemode is neglected ever since it was released, and they needed Andy to do their dirty work. Literally running a deobfuscated code and no wonder they're having hard time with it. I'll say it once again, delete TB and end its misery.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
WildAbbee

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
I am always for McGamerZone The Bridge man. Jartex TB? Pffft. They turned everything into a big ass joke. The gamemode is neglected ever since it was released, and they needed Andy to do their dirty work. Literally running a deobfuscated code and no wonder they're having hard time with it. I'll say it once again, delete TB and end its misery.
hi so maybe you got confused but the question was hypixel or jartex bridge not who made the best bridge :)