Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

I can't join since I use my VPN because my large ping

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenix676

Hope you can solve this problem

Attachments

• Lunar Client (1.8.9-4c763b4_master) 2023_2_21 0_40_32.png
    Lunar Client (1.8.9-4c763b4_master) 2023_2_21 0_40_32.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 7
Solution
Hey hello P phoenix676
If you want to use VPN while playing on JartexNetwork, you need to make a VPN Bypass Request. You can do it here on this link - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/
Everything you need to do is to click on "Submit a VPN Bypass Request" yellow button and fill out the form. You will receive the results in your forum notifications. It can take up to 14 days, sometimes more for staff member to respond on your request, so wait patiently and after you get results you'll be able to play on JartexNetwork again.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hey hello P phoenix676
If you want to use VPN while playing on JartexNetwork, you need to make a VPN Bypass Request. You can do it here on this link - https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/vpn-bypass-request.103/
Everything you need to do is to click on "Submit a VPN Bypass Request" yellow button and fill out the form. You will receive the results in your forum notifications. It can take up to 14 days, sometimes more for staff member to respond on your request, so wait patiently and after you get results you'll be able to play on JartexNetwork again.

Solution

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Community Assistance - Solved

Hello, phoenix676!​
Your question and/or concern has been solved, feel free to contact a member of the staff team, or post your question in this same sub-forum if you ever require assistance in the future.​
Thank you for being part of the JartexNetwork community.​

Kind Regards,​
~ Thekillerwolf55

Status
Not open for further replies.