Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Forums Ignore Button Additions

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ignore Button Additions​

Suggestion Details:
The Ignore button next to the follow one on forums means that any notification from a certain player, such as mack spamming messages to 1000, or anyone reacting or quoting your messages. The button is fine how it is, however i think should have some extra additions
When you have someone on ''ignore'', the user should not be able to visit your profile, follow or try to start a conversation with you

The following errors will appear if you attempt to do one of these:
''You do not have permission to visit this profile''
''You are unable to follow this user''
''You do not have permission to start a conversation with this user''​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Currently the ignore button is fine, however i think it should have extra additions so its similar to the block button on discord​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
''You do not have permission to visit this profile''
😂 i already get something similar to this when i try to check iFlyYT profile, anyways +1 from me, would not be a feature very used but it will be useful for ones that want to use it. Also would like to add to that ignore button the possibility of blocking a certain message ( to not show it ) from the respective person or all messages sent by that person ( like discord after you block someone )

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Lumin0us

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
😂 i already get something similar to this when i try to check iFlyYT profile, anyways +1 from me, would not be a feature very used but it will be useful for ones that want to use it. Also would like to add to that ignore button the possibility of blocking a certain message ( to not show it ) from the respective person or all messages sent by that person ( like discord after you block someone )
the one you get for visiting private profiles should be changed as well to understand why you cannot see this profile

divertente

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
divertente
Minecraft Username:
Lolguy376​

What is your suggestion's title?
Ignore Button Additions​

Suggestion Details:
The Ignore button next to the follow one on forums means that any notification from a certain player, such as mack spamming messages to 1000, or anyone reacting or quoting your messages. The button is fine how it is, however i think should have some extra additions​
When you have someone on ''ignore'', the user should not be able to visit your profile, follow or try to start a conversation with you​
The following errors will appear if you attempt to do one of these:​
''You do not have permission to visit this profile''​
''You are unable to follow this user''​
''You do not have permission to start a conversation with this user''​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Currently the ignore button is fine, however i think it should have extra additions so its similar to the block button on discord​
neutral
(hi qt)
personally, at this point Instead of making the "ignore" button become a block button, I feel like it would make more sense making a suggestion for a "block" button to be added