Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Global Improve Jartex Security

Un1ques

IGN
Paneumeh777

Minecraft Username:
Paneumeh777​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improve Jartex Security​

Suggestion Details:
Hey,

Im writing this suggestion due to recent events regarding my account being compromised, please improve your security my account recently got hacked for the second time this is a targeted hack due conflict on Factions. Furthermore someone somehow hacked into the account and logged in and they also changed the email linked to thr account but why isn’t there an email confirmation to change email like i find this absurd the security of this server is horrible.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Just add the email confirmation when you want to change the email linked to the account.​

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Minecraft Username:
Paneumeh777​

What is your suggestion's title?
Improve Jartex Security​

Suggestion Details:
Hey,​
Im writing this suggestion due to recent events regarding my account being compromised, please improve your security my account recently got hacked for the second time this is a targeted hack due conflict on Factions. Furthermore someone somehow hacked into the account and logged in and they also changed the email linked to thr account but why isn’t there an email confirmation to change email like i find this absurd the security of this server is horrible.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Just add the email confirmation when you want to change the email linked to the account.​
-1 security already exists, you must have shared your details unknowingly somewhere, it does prompt and sends an email if hacker wants to change the password.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Un1ques

Un1ques

IGN
Paneumeh777
Then explain to me how someone logged in to my account and changed the linked email with me not getting a notification someone wants to change my email, they changed the linked email without any confirmation, if someone wants to hack your account they will. This was targeted because its the second time and not the password has not be shared im not a 15 year old kid who dosent know how to secure his account respectfully, but anyways thats beside the point whats annoying is that the hacker changed the password and the linked email with my getting a confirmation email or nothing.

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
Then explain to me how someone logged in to my account and changed the linked email with me not getting a notification someone wants to change my email, they changed the linked email without any confirmation, if someone wants to hack your account they will. This was targeted because its the second time and not the password has not be shared im not a 15 year old kid who dosent know how to secure his account respectfully, but anyways thats beside the point whats annoying is that the hacker changed the password and the linked email with my getting a confirmation email or nothing.
Ruh talk to srmods about it then