Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Improvise ANTI-CHEAT? Increased Amount of Cheaters on Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

VitalMash

I've noticed today during gameplay on Practice that players I would seem to comfortably kill would have suspicious movements against myself also displaying that a few certain players who would inflict damage on tick to another player would take a click of a mouse button, well it displays that these players displayed 0cps per second which felt like a soft forcefield but not so heavy. It's like they would change skill behaviour right beforehand of toggling.

Also there was a player that admitted to having the double click app or mod after I fought him which he had 25cps, he made out like it was aloud on the server. I believe it could be a Unfair Advantage to new players who would like to adventure the server and I believe the server can do high numbers if the new players are protected by players who have sneaky cheat or just cheat clients. Only have the Minecraft, Lunar, Badlion etc. client players enjoy their time on the game. I believe Staff could be more active online and I know how some busy can be but the server itself is increasing a player base, I could possibly suggest hiring mature online players who cares for improvising the player base.

I wish to suggest that multi-reported players should be monitored for any suspicious movements in-game due to certain players being really sneaky with toggling clients.

Practise can become busy at times now and with not so much support with staff online sometimes, not all the time. I believe for new players who want to spend server time, they need to be protected for them to stay on the server.

Thank you for reading this.

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Community Assistance - RESPONSE

Greetings, VitalMash.​

Yeah, it is true that there are much more hackers than before. We as a staff members are doing our best to get all of them banned. Sadly, we can't really get rid of them as long as we don't get a better anticheat. Developers are actively working on it, but there's no ETA when it will be fixed.

However, what you as a player can do when you spot a hacker is to either let an online staff member know about them through /fmsg, /msg etc., or to record the cheater and report them on this link: https://jartexnetwork.com/forums/gameplay-reports.60/
To ensure a pleasant and safe environment for all players, we kindly remind you to review our server rules regularly. You can find the link to our server rules here ➟ JN RULES. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Saturaxion​

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Community Assistance - SOLVED

Greetings, VitalMash.​
Thank you for reaching out to us with your question and/or concern. After further review of your post, I have determined that your question has been solved. If you need any further assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact a member of the staff team or post your question in this same sub-forum.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork. We appreciate your presence and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us.​

Best regards,​
Saturaxion​

Status
Not open for further replies.