Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Minigames India Flag Head

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is your suggestion's title?
India Flag Head​

Suggestion Details:
I love Jartex Network. I love all the features, I love the gamemodes, I love the females. I love all females.​
But a small thing, a little thing, a tiny thing, has caused me massive depression on extreme levels and put me in a very bad state of mind which not only makes me feel alienated, but also my whole country feel alienated.​
THERE IS NO INDIA FLAG HEAD IN MINIGAMES.​
As most of the non donating part of the community comes from my country, its only logical to give my citizens and children what they deserve. A death sentence. I mean the Indian Flag Head. The Indian Flag not being present while other niche countries' flags are, is very offensive towards all my Indian brothers and brothers.​
I hate my country but thats not the point, I need to wear my country's flag head so I can be cool and impress my prime minister Modi​
If you think this is joke guess what, IT ISNT 😂

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Increase playercount by 1.33 Billion​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
man you could have asked me to add it in my suggestion instead but okay still
+1

breezyallen

Addicted Member
Donator
Team Events Builder
Imran Khan got deported lmao.
+ for the suggestion
Askers? Imran khan is love. He is my idol. I look up to him. The first thing I do when I wake up is watch Imran khan

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
Minecraft Username:
UltraFartKnocker​

What is your suggestion's title?
India Flag Head​

Suggestion Details:
I love Jartex Network. I love all the features, I love the gamemodes, I love the females. I love all females.​
But a small thing, a little thing, a tiny thing, has caused me massive depression on extreme levels and put me in a very bad state of mind which not only makes me feel alienated, but also my whole country feel alienated.​
THERE IS NO INDIA FLAG HEAD IN MINIGAMES.​
As most of the non donating part of the community comes from my country, its only logical to give my citizens and children what they deserve. A death sentence. I mean the Indian Flag Head. The Indian Flag not being present while other niche countries' flags are, is very offensive towards all my Indian brothers and brothers.​
I hate my country but thats not the point, I need to wear my country's flag head so I can be cool and impress my prime minister Modi​
If you think this is joke guess what, IT ISNT 😂

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Increase playercount by 1.33 Billion​
+10 social credit

6word6word fjd fj djs hd

stupxd

Developer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Yuu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ stupxd