Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Intro

IGN
NotlegendgamerYT
I am Muhammad, also known as NotlegendgamerYT, a dedicated Minecraft player who has playing Bedwars on Jartex for the past 2.5 years.

About Me:

• IGN: NotlegendgamerYT
  • YouTube: As a small YouTuber, I've been documenting my Bedwars journey, sharing the highs and lows of this captivating game.

IGN
NotHellTryhard
Hey man!
Enjoy your time here. This is a good place to chill.

I am Muhammad, also known as NotlegendgamerYT, a dedicated Minecraft player who has playing Bedwars on Jartex for the past 2.5 years.

About Me:

• YouTube: As a small YouTuber, I've been documenting my Bedwars journey, sharing the highs and lows of this captivating game.

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz

About Me:

sup man wanna become friends??

IamArezki

IGN
IamArezki

About Me:

Hello Muahmmed nice to meet you