Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Is KitPVP similar to practice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1
Is KitPVP similar to practice ?

like what are the differences and what makes it better/worse than practice? and can i duel anyone i like or is it openly public?

Solution
Kit-PvP and Practice are similar but they have some differences like some of the differences is Kit-PvP uses pre-set kits where Practice - customizes loadout, and Kit-PvP - may have more variety in kits. Practice - more focused on basics.

Better/Worse:
  • If you like quick fights and different kits play KitPVP.
  • If you like custom loadouts and trying to improve your pvp skills choose Practice.
Duel:
  • KitPVP - duel publicly
  • Practice - private duels, invite-only
For your information Practice is unfortunately removed from Jartex Network so you are no able to play Practice game-mode anymore

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Kit-PvP and Practice are similar but they have some differences like some of the differences is Kit-PvP uses pre-set kits where Practice - customizes loadout, and Kit-PvP - may have more variety in kits. Practice - more focused on basics.

Better/Worse:
  • If you like custom loadouts and trying to improve your pvp skills choose Practice.
Duel:
  • KitPVP - duel publicly
For your information Practice is unfortunately removed from Jartex Network so you are no able to play Practice game-mode anymore

Solution
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
iDroom1

iDroom1

Donator
Donator
IGN
iDroom1

Better/Worse:
Duel:
  • KitPVP - duel publicly
Ahh. So why did JN remove practice? I thought it was going strong..

YousafWitherBoss

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
YousafWitherBoss
Ahh. So why did JN remove practice? I thought it was going strong..
well, IDK why the practice game mode was removed, but the decision was made by the owner and developers You can read more about why practice game mode is removed on Jartex Discord server under update section.

Status
Not open for further replies.