Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Item rename won't let me rename any piece of armor or tool

SkippyRacc

Hey all! I have had this issue for quite some time now, I tried renaming my pickaxe that I obtained from a kit but it says that the item is not renamable. I assumed it has to do something with it being a kit item. However, I tried it with a crafted sword and the same message appears :/ Can anyone help?

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hey all! I have had this issue for quite some time now, I tried renaming my pickaxe that I obtained from a kit but it says that the item is not renamable. I assumed it has to do something with it being a kit item. However, I tried it with a crafted sword and the same message appears :/ Can anyone help?
You can rename weapons, tools and armour using rename tag, so I hope you are using those rather than using an anvil
Also you can rename any pick you as want and any armour you want, even armour which are part of a kit
For ex. I just tested rename on skylord helmet and boots and it works fine

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

SkippyRacc

You can rename weapons, tools and armour using rename tag, so I hope you are using those rather than using an anvil
Also you can rename any pick you as want and any armour you want, even armour which are part of a kit
For ex. I just tested rename on skylord helmet and boots and it works fine
I have not tried using an anvil, I tried to use the item rename but it still does not work. It still states "Item not renamable"

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
I have not tried using an anvil, I tried to use the item rename but it still does not work. It still states "Item not renamable"
Am online right now on SBF if you want to test