Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex Bedwars are the best

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
Jartex has the best bedwars and their server is also the best !
Jartex stands out as a premier Bed Wars server, recognized for its exceptional gameplay and community engagement. With an unparalleled Bed Wars experience, Jartex has earned a reputation for excellence. Its server, a benchmark of quality, consistently delivers the best Bed Wars encounters, captivating players worldwide.

_Nightmare_

Donator
Donator
IGN
Hosaingamerz
in bedwars gameplay turn it's one of best server with out/vary low ping like i get 20/50 ms ( i am from Bangladesh that why)
but in system it not that good. like they put 12 iron for a stone sword and put tnt for 6 gold which is unfair because people can get tnt faster that way but that was balanced by SLOW GOLD like bro u get 1 gold per 6 iron and they got no fast gen rush maps

but at the end of the day jartex is better then pika (go cry if u say pika is better there players are the dumbass people in the whole world they don't even know where to or how to rush. like bro a kid was rushing me in solo but bro fell from 1 block of gap even tho he can clearly see it)

Hatim283

IGN
Hatim283
Bro bedwars of jartex are better then hypixel but having some bugs which should be fixed.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
in bedwars gameplay turn it's one of best server with out/vary low ping like i get 20/50 ms ( i am from Bangladesh that why)
but in system it not that good. like they put 12 iron for a stone sword and put tnt for 6 gold which is unfair because people can get tnt faster that way but that was balanced by SLOW GOLD like bro u get 1 gold per 6 iron and they got no fast gen rush maps

but at the end of the day jartex is better then pika (go cry if u say pika is better there players are the dumbass people in the whole world they don't even know where to or how to rush. like bro a kid was rushing me in solo but bro fell from 1 block of gap even tho he can clearly see it)
Excuse me what?! When I went Bangladesh for holiday I had like 200ms how can you possibly have 50?!