Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Jartex pls add custom bedwars mode's

Cyclone3

From ___CYCLONE___3
The solo, duo, triples, and quadruples are very basic mode's you guys should add custom mode's so the player's can have more fun.
Trust me playing the same mode's again and again make's the player's get bored and in conclusion can lead to more people leaving the server decreasing the player base of Jartex.

Ranked_YT

Donator
Donator
From my perspective, a huge percent of Jartex's bedwars players doesn't really play custom modes. Take take Christmas event for example, Jartex added an exclusive custom Christmas mode for bedwars players. Guess what, the developers worked so hard to create that mode and there's Z E R O players playing. I have expectations of this happening, and I'm still disappointed.
I agree a lot of people want lucky blocks or castle but if they act add castle it would be like 6 games llaying because 80 players ina game and the chrystal event qas so dead

ned_

Donator
Donator
From ___CYCLONE___3
The solo, duo, triples, and quadruples are very basic mode's you guys should add custom mode's so the player's can have more fun.
Trust me playing the same mode's again and again make's the player's get bored and in conclusion can lead to more people leaving the server decreasing the player base of Jartex.
What kind of custom gamemodes is it?

Aevicene

Donator
Donator
IGN
Aevicene
From ___CYCLONE___3
Custom game are just dead for eg the seasonal custom games like Halloween bw were dead no one rlly shows intrest in em here

Stxrs

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
Stxrs
From ___CYCLONE___3
Previous custom gamemodes were added, but barely got 20 players there.

Samatha

Donator
Donator
IGN
Samatha
What type of gamemode do you want huh?

Samatha

Donator
Donator
IGN
Samatha
What do you mean by this to add new gamemodes?

WildAbbee

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
WildAbbee
From my perspective, a huge percent of Jartex's bedwars players doesn't really play custom modes. Take take Christmas event for example, Jartex added an exclusive custom Christmas mode for bedwars players. Guess what, the developers worked so hard to create that mode and there's Z E R O players playing. I have expectations of this happening, and I'm still disappointed.
worked so hard to copy paste the code and change team size to 20

toxicosis

Donator
Donator
From ___CYCLONE___3
I don't know. I play Jartex because it's the core mechanics of Bedwars.