Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update KitPvP Reset - June The 27th 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Join the official Blacky team JustThiemo JustThiemo

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Here before Drogon posts an essay

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
The only thing I can criticize without playing it is that there are no payouts from the looks of it. Maybe next reset guys!

Difficulted

Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Team Social Media
IGN
Difficulted
The only thing I can criticize without playing it is that there are no payouts from the looks of it. Maybe next reset guys!
I totally agree with Drogon, the game mode resets once on a year and it may be extended way more for now,
the team tops just doesn't make sense to exist. If not buycraft payouts, having a tag like players on Factions would be great of you 😊

DROGON623

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Due to team top the gamemode has become competitive and every other competitive gamemode on the server has a payout, I see no reason why a buycraft payout is being denied. Payouts are a great motivators for the players to grind and play and I feel it is necessary to keep players motivated constantly. I like the stuff thats been added and it makes the reset look really good on paper, however I feel the reset the would be much better with some kind of payouts to encourage more grinding. Players will try to grind which means more pvp for everyone, the gamemode will be fulfilling its purpose. From the perspective of an outsider to the server I would see no reason to GRIND the gamemode, payouts will spark a inner competitive urge, the need to be always on top, especially on top of stinky Difficulted. So please I request that payouts be added or some kind of end game reward. It is just stupid to see payouts not being added especially when its going to be Iron. It doesn't cost the server anything, rather, it may motivate players to spend more on the server to satisfy their needs to be always on top!

Due to these points I request the owners to add payouts. It will make the reset the best we have ever had. voodootje0 voodootje0 Max Max

Yanique1 Yanique1 I do not write essays.

SxF1ne

Donator
Donator
IGN
SxF1ne
Hey Thiemo,

It's Finally KitPvP reset ! We gotta burn by the sun ingame.

Many Updates/fixes that I reported long time ago, and It's finally fixed for this brand new season, And I would say Finally the game going be Fair As I see, Like special sets, xmas will no longer the best, and Archer kit doesnt give speed 3 on other kits, That make the game more fair and fun for new/old KitPvPers players, It's great news with a lot of new stuff,

Sofiane#7834
Banned.

ahmede

Banned
Donator
IGN
ahmede
Ngl seems mid ehh nothing special another boring map

Status
Not open for further replies.