Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lazy Server managment (Devs, Staff, Managers, Owner)

0mqr

Ive recently noticed that Fartex network lacks the very important element of listening to the players and improving their system, lets talk about the first point, Bugs, 26 days ago on march 3rd 2023 i got a god crate key in lifesteal! opened it and it said i got a permenant socerer rank voucher!
2tyzpFv.png

only for me to be scammed by the god crate and get a seasonal assasin, how sad right? i notified just thiemo and he said this :
9sPXC38.png

and this
qRme1Lr.png

and remember, that was 26 days ago, the season is about to end and when it ends i wont be able to get my voucher and my bug report https://jartexnetwork.com/threads/lf-god-crates-giving-incorrect-rewards-1-18-1.336451/ would probably get closed saying the season has ended bla bla, bullshit basicly, when i notified Thiemo about it 2 weeks later he blocks me, a clown acts better thats for the devs part.

now for the staff, i got reports on many many players and they didnt get banned, i didnt see a single sr mod ingame in like 10 to 11 days in my EU timezone and theres like 6 active hackers on lifesteal, 3ez5me (killaura in /warp pvp) FlamePulse, LuciferZxd, WarriorZxd15, Your_Master, Michelle_Milf, Justskilledlikeu, Justskilledlikeu2 (all using killaura and crystal aura to tp trap and yet still died to me, how bad) and those never got banned! and staff are sleeping

Managers, ive spoken to a manager about the staff and devs and guess what i got no reply it has been like 13 days since i messaged that manager and yet no response

The owner! Max aka Gunfire, bro does not care about the server as if its his middle child, he doesnt care about his arrogant ignorant staff and dev team and managment absolutely horrendous

And many many more stuff in lifesteal Thiemo adding a shitton of updates in lifesteal in the 2nd season example : Prestige rewards, Koth Rewards, Spawner Wrenches and many many more added in lifesteal and got reported as bugs since day one of the season and yet nothing to this very day.

I Just want my permenant socerer rank before season is over i wanna redeem it and use it so PLEASE if you got connections to any dev please tell them about this

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
The owner! Max aka Gunfire, bro does not care about the server as if its his middle child, he doesnt care about his arrogant ignorant staff and dev team and managment absolutely horrendous
The owner and dev and manager not only manage this server they manage 4 servers at once and the owner are no around for you thy own a company call craftigames they also have to manage that

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Hello, I'm sorry you feel this way.

Let's go over your concerns, starting with the rank, I'm not a Developer so I do not know the full information nor am I in-game right now but it could be that the rank was intending to be giving the seasonal rank and mistakenly said pernament in the chat, I'm not sure if it said this within the crate as well however it was simply only said in chat, you were not scammed. It's not like you purchased something and didn't get the item, you won an item and there was a small typo and you got your hopes up. I'm not saying it's your fault but that's how I interpretate it at the moment. If it was portrayed as a perm rank within the crate, then I'm sorry to hear that this has happened however I personally do not have control under any the crates whatsoever, nor do I know the intentions or so on. So it's fully up to the Developers here.

Going onto the staff mention. We usually handle reports within a day, maximum being 3 days, depending on the report. If the report is controversial, it may be discussed within the staff team. Faction gameplay reports tend to be longer, as the process to handling them are harder than most and cannot be handled by any staff member. However, we do handle reports. Your report may be denied and for good reason, if the proof is older than 7 days, we automatically deny them (so it's not used for blackmail or people reporting for a 3 year old report), it could also be denied for no scoreboard or just not enough proof in general. It really does depend onto the report and I'm happy for you to send me a report and I'll look over the report (we do state the reason but I can provide a more in-depth reason) so you're fully aware on why it was denied.
About SrMods being online, there is not many of us. For example me, my PC is currently broken so I can only go on my family's PC like for 30 minutes per day, and thats me rushing my duties and trying my best to help out. SrMods has more duties than a regular staff member, as we both manage the staff team and manage the community to an extent. That means we come up with rules, assist with issues, do IPHists, password resets and a lot more work. Meaning sometimes we don't accept party invites when other staff members are online as other staff members can accept party invites whereas other staff members can't do the duties that we're required to do. However, speaking from a personal experience, if I get a party invite and no other staff members are online, depending on what's happening, I try to accept it as I'm the only who can really assist. But yeah.

About the manager and his response time. Rodagave, the manager, is very busy. Much more than staff members or SrMods, he has to both manage the staff team, the community, the management team and a lot more. I don't know Rodagave's duties in full detail as not only does he have a lot but he might not be able to speak about them to me, or any other SrMods, due to it being confidential and all. Just thinking about it, there has ONLY ever been 2 managers on JartexNetwork, the fact that Rodagave has obtained the Manager role, not only shows how much hard work he puts into the Network but to have such a rare position and one that hasn't been given out for years is something to say for and for that, he probably has tons of staff duties.

Going onto the Owners! Again, very busy. They own CraftiGames, the parent company of JartexNetwork, and CraftiGames doesn't just own JartexNetwork (they own 4, including Jartex), it must be very busy for them. They have to handle chargeback appeals, payment issues, bug reports and a lot more. Remember, there is only 2 of them and they have communities that at peak, has reached over 4,000
players (that are on the server) and that's just on one server, that's a big community.. Over 100,000 Discord users in the Jartex Discord and had a total of 4,000,000 people ever join on a CraftiGames server.. It is a lot. People may DM them for all sorts, could be about player reports, bug reports, staff reports. So the chance of them seeing your DM specifically, about some typo in the server, is quite slim. Well, I don't know what you DMed them about but in this case, it doesn't require their attention.

Zeal

Addicted Member
IGN
Zyzz32
iFlyYT iFlyYT why didnot you changed your staff journey?

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
iFlyYT iFlyYT why didnot you changed your staff journey?
plan to in the future, just want a nice way of styling it

alyan

Donator
Donator

Let's go over your concerns, starting with the rank, I'm not a Developer so I do not know the full information nor am I in-game right now but it could be that the rank was intending to be giving the seasonal rank and mistakenly said pernament in the chat, I'm not sure if it said this within the crate as well however it was simply only said in chat, you were not scammed. It's not like you purchased something and didn't get the item, you won an item and there was a small typo and you got your hopes up. I'm not saying it's your fault but that's how I interpretate it at the moment. If it was portrayed as a perm rank within the crate, then I'm sorry to hear that this has happened however I personally do not have control under any the crates whatsoever, nor do I know the intentions or so on. So it's fully up to the Developers here.

Going onto the staff mention. We usually handle reports within a day, maximum being 3 days, depending on the report. If the report is controversial, it may be discussed within the staff team. Faction gameplay reports tend to be longer, as the process to handling them are harder than most and cannot be handled by any staff member. However, we do handle reports. Your report may be denied and for good reason, if the proof is older than 7 days, we automatically deny them (so it's not used for blackmail or people reporting for a 3 year old report), it could also be denied for no scoreboard or just not enough proof in general. It really does depend onto the report and I'm happy for you to send me a report and I'll look over the report (we do state the reason but I can provide a more in-depth reason) so you're fully aware on why it was denied.
About SrMods being online, there is not many of us. For example me, my PC is currently broken so I can only go on my family's PC like for 30 minutes per day, and thats me rushing my duties and trying my best to help out. SrMods has more duties than a regular staff member, as we both manage the staff team and manage the community to an extent. That means we come up with rules, assist with issues, do IPHists, password resets and a lot more work. Meaning sometimes we don't accept party invites when other staff members are online as other staff members can accept party invites whereas other staff members can't do the duties that we're required to do. However, speaking from a personal experience, if I get a party invite and no other staff members are online, depending on what's happening, I try to accept it as I'm the only who can really assist. But yeah.

About the manager and his response time. Rodagave, the manager, is very busy. Much more than staff members or SrMods, he has to both manage the staff team, the community, the management team and a lot more. I don't know Rodagave's duties in full detail as not only does he have a lot but he might not be able to speak about them to me, or any other SrMods, due to it being confidential and all. Just thinking about it, there has ONLY ever been 2 managers on JartexNetwork, the fact that Rodagave has obtained the Manager role, not only shows how much hard work he puts into the Network but to have such a rare position and one that hasn't been given out for years is something to say for and for that, he probably has tons of staff duties.

Going onto the Owners! Again, very busy. They own CraftiGames, the parent company of JartexNetwork, and CraftiGames doesn't just own JartexNetwork (they own 4, including Jartex), it must be very busy for them. They have to handle chargeback appeals, payment issues, bug reports and a lot more. Remember, there is only 2 of them and they have communities that at peak, has reached over 4,000
players (that are on the server) and that's just on one server, that's a big community.. Over 100,000 Discord users in the Jartex Discord and had a total of 4,000,000 people ever join on a CraftiGames server.. It is a lot. People may DM them for all sorts, could be about player reports, bug reports, staff reports. So the chance of them seeing your DM specifically, about some typo in the server, is quite slim. Well, I don't know what you DMed them about but in this case, it doesn't require their attention.
what about me, you guys never gave me my creative rank and now creative got removed. I could get gold but now gamemode is removed so asking for rank again doesn't make sense

Insane_Shubh

Donator
Donator
IGN
Insane_Shubh
Ah, I think it might be a typo or some bug... Also, he is right in the sense that the staff is sleeping because sometimes when I don't have my recorder on, I get killed by hackers. I try to add staff to Party, sometimes they join sometimes they don't but most of the time I see no staff online if online all are "Away". But yes as per 0mqr 0mqr , the concern I would say you can also report hackers here. Just get some concrete evidence then you can surely get justice.

Kind Regards
~ Insane_Shubh

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker

hey brodi you couldve done /lp user omqr group add sorcerer, instead of typing this 10 mark essay