Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Lazy Server managment (Devs, Staff, Managers, Owner)

Hello, I'm sorry you feel this way.

Let's go over your concerns, starting with the rank, I'm not a Developer so I do not know the full information nor am I in-game right now but it could be that the rank was intending to be giving the seasonal rank and mistakenly said pernament in the chat, I'm not sure if it said this within the crate as well however it was simply only said in chat, you were not scammed. It's not like you purchased something and didn't get the item, you won an item and there was a small typo and you got your hopes up. I'm not saying it's your fault but that's how I interpretate it at the moment. If it was portrayed as a perm rank within the crate, then I'm sorry to hear that this has happened however I personally do not have control under any the crates whatsoever, nor do I know the intentions or so on. So it's fully up to the Developers here.

Going onto the staff mention. We usually handle reports within a day, maximum being 3 days, depending on the report. If the report is controversial, it may be discussed within the staff team. Faction gameplay reports tend to be longer, as the process to handling them are harder than most and cannot be handled by any staff member. However, we do handle reports. Your report may be denied and for good reason, if the proof is older than 7 days, we automatically deny them (so it's not used for blackmail or people reporting for a 3 year old report), it could also be denied for no scoreboard or just not enough proof in general. It really does depend onto the report and I'm happy for you to send me a report and I'll look over the report (we do state the reason but I can provide a more in-depth reason) so you're fully aware on why it was denied.
About SrMods being online, there is not many of us. For example me, my PC is currently broken so I can only go on my family's PC like for 30 minutes per day, and thats me rushing my duties and trying my best to help out. SrMods has more duties than a regular staff member, as we both manage the staff team and manage the community to an extent. That means we come up with rules, assist with issues, do IPHists, password resets and a lot more work. Meaning sometimes we don't accept party invites when other staff members are online as other staff members can accept party invites whereas other staff members can't do the duties that we're required to do. However, speaking from a personal experience, if I get a party invite and no other staff members are online, depending on what's happening, I try to accept it as I'm the only who can really assist. But yeah.

About the manager and his response time. Rodagave, the manager, is very busy. Much more than staff members or SrMods, he has to both manage the staff team, the community, the management team and a lot more. I don't know Rodagave's duties in full detail as not only does he have a lot but he might not be able to speak about them to me, or any other SrMods, due to it being confidential and all. Just thinking about it, there has ONLY ever been 2 managers on JartexNetwork, the fact that Rodagave has obtained the Manager role, not only shows how much hard work he puts into the Network but to have such a rare position and one that hasn't been given out for years is something to say for and for that, he probably has tons of staff duties.

Going onto the Owners! Again, very busy. They own CraftiGames, the parent company of JartexNetwork, and CraftiGames doesn't just own JartexNetwork (they own 4, including Jartex), it must be very busy for them. They have to handle chargeback appeals, payment issues, bug reports and a lot more. Remember, there is only 2 of them and they have communities that at peak, has reached over 4,000
players (that are on the server) and that's just on one server, that's a big community.. Over 100,000 Discord users in the Jartex Discord and had a total of 4,000,000 people ever join on a CraftiGames server.. It is a lot. People may DM them for all sorts, could be about player reports, bug reports, staff reports. So the chance of them seeing your DM specifically, about some typo in the server, is quite slim. Well, I don't know what you DMed them about but in this case, it doesn't require their attention.
They own 4 servers, they can afford to hire people for those four servers. Plus, I heavily doubt Rodagave is busy and the 'confidential' duties don't exist. Even so, it appears that the staff team (e.g you) waste so much time on *this* that it affects the server.

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
im not reading all this, and i do not care about it. but
KOSOVO IS SERBIA
Xplode Xplode FILTHY ALBANIAN
#FREEJAX #FREEALEX (idk who else is banned but free them)

Alex

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
Alex_42069
Xplode Xplode if you downvote me one more time i will be forced to downvote you. thus hurting your mighty reaction score. im asking you nicely to stop.

DO I NEED TO TELL THE SERVER STAFF ABOUT SOME SERVERS YOURE IN??

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Xplode Xplode if you downvote me one more time i will be forced to downvote you. thus hurting your mighty reaction score. im asking you nicely to stop.

DO I NEED TO TELL THE SERVER STAFF ABOUT SOME SERVERS YOURE IN??
say good things and no downvote

IF U DON'T WANT THE DOWNVOTE U CAN HAVE THE DOWN SYNDROME 🔥🔥🔥 💯💯💯 🗣️🗣️🗣️🗣️ 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Rosiie

Hey, there!

Jartex's Management team isn't lazy at all. And as the person mentioned, they own 4 servers. So yeah, be thankful for playing in it.
They have a lot to do, not only to be in Jartex.

Best Regards, Rosiie

Last edited: