Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Less Corruption

Minecraft Username:
Balenciaga2020​

What is your suggestion's title?
Less Corruption​

Suggestion Details:
I recently was banned for 30 days which I appealed and it was brought down to 15, I finally got the chance to hop back on the server. I come on to see my FACTION WAS DISBANDED! how is this possible. I looked around for punishments and other things, Like inactivity, that could've caused this and nothing. I would just like someone to explain to me how my faction was disbanded and someone was able to claim all my land. I have spent around 70$ on the server and I feel like the way I have been treated is a bit unfair. I completely understand the ban for attempting to sell my account, but I wasnt expecting to be greeted this way when I came back to the server. Can I atleast get an invite to whoever owns my land?
Thank you for hearing out my concern,
Balenciaga2020

ps. I know caps shouldnt be used but I feel this in this case it is warrented.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I feel like a mod in a top faction saw that I had been inactive and took it upon themselves to disband my faction and take my land. (they atleast could've raided me)​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Suggestion - Downvoted

Hey Balenciaga2020!!

After reviewing your suggestion i decided to down vote it (-1) for the following reasons:
- not a valid suggestion, if you feel like a staff member has abused any of his perms feel free to submit a staff report on them with valid and strong evidence

Have a nice day!

Spaspect

Donator
Donator
IGN
Spaspect
Hey Balenciaga2020!

I have decided to give your suggestion "Less corruption" a downvote (-1) for the following reasons:

--> Trying to sell your account is not legal and is against the rules, so your faction might be disbanded as a supplementary punishment to you so that you wouldn't try to do anything like this ever again.

--> None of the staff members may have abused their perms, and you can't do anything unless you have proof that some staff member has abused their perms

Please refrain from submitting any kind of negative feedback for any staff member whom you think has abused their powers. Only if you have valid proof, submit a staff report on them.

KInd regards,
~ Spaspect.

Last edited:

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Balenciaga2020​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Not a suggestion
  • Factions automatically disband after 10 days of inactivity, this is to reduce stress on the server.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1