Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

made an app for fun i guess (showcase)

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
1677865517700.png
vote - opens all 7 links at once
load stats - enter username in the field and click load stats, (redirects to the stats page of entered ign)
gameplay & chat report - opens forms for making gameplay and chat reports
load leaderboard - select either bedwars or skywars and click load leaderboard to open the leaderboard page of the chosen gamemode

https://www.mediafire.com/file/9prh60uvqcrrxcw/app.py/file ( .py download)
also attached the code in a txt file so you can check the code even if you dont have an idle (note .py wont run unless you have python installed
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1n0i3j5hk4c2dm2/app.exe/file (.exe download)
might show smart screen alert or stuff, you can click run anyway.
just made it for fun :)

for all baldies who gonna be saying it bald, you balder >:)

AlexVelasquez

I love the fact that the app world continues to evolve. Today there are more and more cool apps, especially for entertainment, because everyone likes to relax. Today's apps are very versatile and thanks to companies like https://smartengines.com/, new features are being added to the app. There are a lot of benefits that come with incorporating innovative technology into apps. For example, using systems that automatically scan data can speed up document processing.

Last edited:

MrVoidxV1

IGN
MrVoidx
this is good, keep going😀, but its need just some design to be perfect 😅❤️

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
bald app fr fr no cap :) ily aru

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
thats the worst design ever, basic tkinter im guessing, its a good project for school ig

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
AruBear

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
thats the worst design ever, basic tkinter im guessing, its a good project for school ig
i do agree the designs are pretty bad lol, but it really helps you opening up stuff. Especially if you do reports, I've got 2-3 reviews of that it makes it faster as it directly opens up the form instead of clicking 4-5 buttons and scrolling. You might have different opinions as you don't do reports!

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
i do agree the designs are pretty bad lol, but it really helps you opening up stuff. Especially if you do reports, I've got 2-3 reviews of that it makes it faster as it directly opens up the form instead of clicking 4-5 buttons and scrolling. You might have different opinions as you don't do reports!
you could just use bookmarks.... not that hard