Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

SBF Make SkyBlock Fantasy better!

OKi_raO

IGN
Tsww
Minecraft Username:
Tsww​

What is your suggestion's title?
Make SkyBlock Fantasy better!​

Suggestion Details:
1. Remove mcmmo {too much overpowered}
2. Add new blocks {good for designs}
3. Staff should care more about this gamemode not just making it invisible
4. Make it decent pvp without custom enchants and mcmmo, completely nothing​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
SkyBlock Fantasy will be alive everyone is waiting for the mcmmo to be removed and start fresh!!!​

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
SBF is like the only bastion of MCMMO left ._.. And not that ugly BossBar Mcmmo, I'm talking about that good old Mcmmo where your scoreboard is the only way to track skill advancements (/rant). That said, you know the SBF community better than me, so if MCMMO is really that unpopular... all good things must end (or become a Disney cash-grab (._.,))

I guess if we'd like to implement a different skills plugin (neither MCMMO or the one used for Prison/SBD), there's another one called ValhallaMMO. This skills plugin is public and could probably be forked/patched to better fit Jartex (remove crafting restrictions, etc), but it's a fun addition and can help immersion somewhat (this is Skyblock Forgotten Fantasy after all, give us knockoff Skyrim!).

It also has its own custom enchantments, which might be a dealbreaker or have to be patched if devs want a strictly no /ce server. Maybe instead of custom enchantments, implement inventory accessories that can give bonuses? Similar to the Mask buffs in other gamemodes, but physically in your inventory.