Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Minigames

abigL

Donator
Donator
IGN
abigL
The minigame experience on jartex is poor. Every round has at least one cheater which makes new players quit the server. I just find it stupid how the dev team ignores countless of minigame suggestions and focuses on money (factions, prison, skyblock etc) we didn't even get a summer lobby this year because the devs just don't care about minigames. I remember when they made new minigame lobbies and bragged about it like if it was a big achievement and i know that building a lobby isn't easy but the old ones were fine. They should've focused on other things such as lootboxes, brain washers, maps, ANTICHEAT instead of making new lobbies. They probably just added them to show that they "care" and because building lobbies is easier than reworking old plugins, fixing bugs and issues and focusing on the anticheat. Also the anticheat is a dead old anticheat which jartex still relies on. I just find it stupid that they say how hard it is to get a new anticheat. It takes a very small time to actually get an anticheat and test it. You just need an alt and dedication to actually get a new anticheat with a good config and yes i know that anticheats cost money but do you think that jartex should still rely on a non silent anticheat which has some issues which haven't been fixed for years. I've also noticed that cheaters just fly and hit you from 8 blocks now, so i don't know if jartex did the poor decision to switch to a free anticheat or it's just because matrix is a dead anticheat. Anyways imo the dev team should start putting effort on minigames and actually take a look at suggestions which haven't been read for 2-3 years instead of resetting gamemodes like factions, skyblock or prison so they can make money. Those 3 gamemodes are trashy and effortless they just focus on them because they make lots of money and every reset just becomes less and less exciting with less features and additions. The server playercount is slowly dropping and most of the playerbase plays minigames so instead of focusing on garbage p2w gamemodes they should start reworking the minigames and actually do a major update. This thread is probably very controversial and the staff team will kick my ass instantly but this needs to be taken seriously and not a "haha you insulted the staff team get banned for 2 quadrillion years and your thread is now deleted forever" I feel like moderators are being used to lock threads so the dev team can do less work.

iiiBless

Donator
Donator
I agree with some parts you have put, like the developer team should 100% put some work in the minigames. However, there might be backend issues that we are not aware of, maybe that could be something why they are not looking forward to do any updates in minigames. Overall, Minecraft is dying and not just JartexNetwork.

The building lobbies part, the builders are in charge of it not the developers. The developers or someone from the management team most likely updates the lobbies once they are finalised. I hope your thread stays up and it reaches to the management team. <:

Last edited:

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
braindead thread, you got no idea what you talking about

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
we didn't even get a summer lobby this year
Its not summer yet big bro, and we got one last year

I just find it stupid how the dev team ignores countless of minigame suggestions
there's like 2 good minigame suggestions in which one is by me, who tf needs kill msgs

Also the anticheat is a dead old anticheat which jartex still relies on. I just find it stupid that they say how hard it is to get a new anticheat. It takes a very small time to actually get an anticheat and test it. You just need an alt and dedication to actually get a new anticheat with a good config and yes i know that anticheats cost money but do you think that jartex should still rely on a non silent anticheat which has some issues which haven't been fixed for years. I've also noticed that cheaters just fly and hit you from 8 blocks now, so i don't know if jartex did the poor decision to switch to a free anticheat or it's just because matrix is a dead anticheat.
You're so lost, jartex doesnt use matrix anymore. You might have played a few days back where the anticheat went offline for a day or two.

This thread is probably very controversial and the staff team will kick my ass instantly but this needs to be taken seriously and not a "haha you insulted the staff team get banned for 2 quadrillion years and your thread is now deleted forever" I feel like moderators are being used to lock threads so the dev team can do less work.
Wrong, they lock threads so that they look big and can seem like they did something helpful

TheRealCookie

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
OfficialCookie
can someone summarize this thread for me im lazy to read it

Raeress

Donator
Donator
I agree with some parts you have put, like the developer team should 100% put some work in the minigames. However, there might be backend issues that we are not aware of, maybe that could be something why they are not looking forward to do any updates in minigames. Overall, Minecraft is dying and not just JartexNetwork.

The building lobbies part, the builders are in charge of it not the developers. The developers or someone from the management team most likely updates the lobbies once they are finalised. I hope your thread stays up and it reaches to the management team. <:
It's not dying everything is getting back to normal like was in 20191676967803771.png

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
we didn't even get a summer lobby this year because the devs just don't care about minigames
so you're mad we didn't get a summer lobby this year (2022), but

I remember when they made new minigame lobbies and bragged about it like if it was a big achievement and i know that building a lobby isn't easy but the old ones were fine.
here you say the old ones were fine and you're mocking the devs for actually announcing the lobby update.

Basically countering your own arguments.

The minigame experience on jartex is poor.
Just get better. Both on Pika and Jartex I play against a cheater or 2 every 3 games or so, and I almost always beat them (unless some team decides to push me from across the map because haha funny). Plus half the time they get banned by the anticheat. You're either extremely unlucky or you're exaggerating.
They should've focused on other things such as lootboxes, brain washers, maps, ANTICHEAT instead of making new lobbies. They probably just added them to show that they "care" and because building lobbies is easier than reworking old plugins, fixing bugs and issues and focusing on the anticheat.
Again, countering your opinion on the first point I made. I've asked staff and Devs countless times why we only seem to receive updates for the other non-minigame Gamemodes, and the answer I got was "the owners decide what to update". Obviously, their focus is to update the gamemodes that make them the most money, hence the constant Prison, Factions and SB updates, because users are bound to use their BC to buy keys or the new rank or maybe some new players want to dish out some money for whatever reason. Sure, minigames makes them money, but games like Prison, Factions, etc can seem repetitive. Don't get me wrong, BedWars can get repetitive too, but you're almost always bound to meet a player who plays different, is good, or is hella annoying, making the experience different.
Also the anticheat is a dead old anticheat which jartex still relies on. I just find it stupid that they say how hard it is to get a new anticheat. It takes a very small time to actually get an anticheat and test it.
They recently changed the anticheat. I was told it was one discontinued by the original creator and that it was an old version, but maybe my source was wrong because it seems to be doing quite well. One thing I will comment on is the fact that it apparently has no CPS check, making reporting/banning autoclicker users a bit harder.