Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Already Implemented SBF SBD More custom enchants

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
Minecraft Username:
ahavaHD​

What is your suggestion's title?
More custom enchants​

Suggestion Details:
Add a custom enchantment called "hard tackle"​
Rarity: galaxy​
Level(s) 1​
Applies to: helmet​
Description:​
Has a 2% chance of getting speed 5 or 4 for 4 seconds while in fight if you hit the opposing player while this effect is on the player takes 4 HP damage​
How it will work? Check the description.​
Add a custom enchantment called "double kill"​
Rarity: immortal​
Level(s) 1 to 10​
Applies to: sword​
Has 8% chance to kill 2 mobs in one hit gets boosted if sword does more damage to mobs.​
How it will work?​
If there is a stack of 9,999 (or less) you have 8% chance to kill 2 of the mobs. It can't kill 2 mobs at once if you can't kill the mob with 1 hit (it means it doesn't affect bosses)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More enchantments = more achievements = more fun​

Last edited:

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
ahavaHD​

What is your suggestion's title?
More custom enchants​

Suggestion Details:
Add a custom enchantment called "hard tackle"​
Rarity: galaxy​
Level(s) 1​
Applies to: helmet​
Has a 2% chance of getting speed 9 for 4 seconds while in fight if you hit the opposing player while this effect is on the player takes 4 HP damage​
How it will work? Check the description.​
Add a custom enchantment called "double kill"​
Rarity: immortal​
Level(s) 1 to 10​
Applies to: sword​
Has 8% chance to kill 2 mobs in one hit gets boosted if sword does more damage to mobs.​
How it will work?​
If there is a stack of 9,999 (or less) you have 8% chance to kill 2 of the mobs. It can't kill 2 mobs at once if you can't kill the mob with 1 hit (it means it doesn't affect bosses)​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
More enchantments = more achievements = more fun​
speed 9 is too ever powerd

Flexier

Donator
Donator
There is already an enchant called "Mob slayer" which has a certain % to kill an entire stack of mobs.

The "hard tackle" enchant makes sense if it involves speed. But, it doesn't make sense to deal 4hp damage. I assume the speed is probably to get away from your opponents in crucial situations or when you're low on health?

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
404_NOT_FOUND

404_NOT_FOUND

Addicted Member
IGN
ahavaHD
There is already an enchant called "Mob slayer" which has a certain % to kill an entire stack of mobs.

The "hard tackle" enchant makes sense if it involves speed. But, it doesn't make sense to deal 4hp damage. I assume the speed is probably to get away from your opponents in crucial situations or when you're low on health?
Hard tackle is just like bear's tackle with speed
Mob Slayer kills stack it's gonna kill 2 mobs from the stack also it has more chance it may increase the speed more than mob slayer

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Well -1 from me
As i can see there is an enchantment already in the /ce as escapist urs is no different other than adding speed 4 instead of 3.
We also have mobsweep a galaxy enchant that does the same thing but in a better way that is killijg 4-6 mobs on mobsweep X
So i dont think jartex will implement these overall whatever you suggested already exists and i cant find a use for speed 4 instead of 3 other than making it annoying to kill people who already are using 6 - 8 sets in pvp zones well i am no different
Its already a 20- 30 minute struggle without stength 4 to kill someone

Flexier

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, 404_NOT_FOUND​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Similar to what has already been implemented.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Flexier