Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Multiple ideas to make Prison better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oaiecusoric

Minecraft Username:
oaiecusoric

What is the suggestion about?
Multiple ideas to make Prison better.

Description:
Beacons:

Let's be honest , everyone hates them. I would suggest removing them altogether , swapping them , or improving the way to get them.

A good way to tackle it would be to add a small percentage of beacons in all the Prestige mines , even something as small as 0.01% will do.

Gems:

With all the crashes this season has been subjected to , I have never even gotten close to getting a Legendary box. Making it so your raw blocks don't reset when server gets rebooted , or you randomly get kicked should definetly be added.

+ A good addition to gems would be a scroll which improves the apply rate of a gem , similar to the scrolls in Factions. As of where to add them , GKit Scrolls could do.

Crystals:

Taking a quick look at the Crystal Leaderboards , you can just see how many crystals are out there , and with no way to spend due to the limited stock of Mysery Man , or after upgrading your Cell or PMine , they feel very useless. Improving the Mystery Man with personal stocks for every single player , or add a new NPC where you can buy useful stuff with your Crystals should fix that.

GKit Treasure:

Remove the filler items , like 50m Banknotes , or 500 Tokens cheques from them, and make the 10th slot only have good drops. I'm already sick of Treasure crates with nothing but Token cheques , Banknotes and Voting keys.

Autosell enchant:

By far the worst enchant in the game , currently having the only use to get enough levels to prestige your pick. Removing it or improving it drastically is needed. Right now , 10.000 Autosell only sells 1/5th of a max Backpack every 5 seconds , which is far from being even decent.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
These ideas will improve gameplay, with many of them making grinding more meaningful , and GKits worth more.

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Beacons:
Let's be honest , everyone hates them. I would suggest removing them altogether , swapping them , or improving the way to get them.
A good way to tackle it would be to add a small percentage of beacons in all the Prestige mines , even something as small as 0.01% will do.
Neutral Well this has been said on the prison reset announcement because Beacons makes you involve in pvp so they want it to make it hard for players to prestige.
With all the crashes this season has been subjected to , I have never even gotten close to getting a Legendary box. Making it so your raw blocks don't reset when server gets rebooted , or you randomly get kicked should definetly be added.
+1 I agree to this but only for crashes or server reboot but it will get reset if you intentionally leave the server, so it will still be hard because it will be op if ulti or legend boxes gets common.
+ A good addition to gems would be a scroll which improves the apply rate of a gem , similar to the scrolls in Factions. As of where to add them , GKit Scrolls could do.
+1 But only the apply rate not the proc rate cause it will be so op.
Taking a quick look at the Crystal Leaderboards , you can just see how many crystals are out there , and with no way to spend due to the limited stock of Mysery Man , or after upgrading your Cell or PMine , they feel very useless. Improving the Mystery Man with personal stocks for every single player , or add a new NPC where you can buy useful stuff with your Crystals should fix that.
+1 But i think they will nerf the chances to get crystals next ssn.
Remove the filler items , like 50m Banknotes , or 500 Tokens cheques from them, and make the 10th slot only have good drops. I'm already sick of Treasure crates with nothing but Token cheques , Banknotes and Voting keys.
+1m Last time i got 2 3x token keys and 2 250 token cheque and a 20m banknote and the 10th slot i only got explo pick box.
By far the worst enchant in the game , currently having the only use to get enough levels to prestige your pick. Removing it or improving it drastically is needed. Right now , 10.000 Autosell only sells 1/5th of a max Backpack every 5 seconds , which is far from being even decent.
+100 Maybe decrease the enchant level around 5000 cause autosell is trash or if you don't want to decrease the levels, improve it like
20% for 2000 lvl
40% for 4000 lvl

60% for 7500 lvl
75% for 10000 lvl

Last edited:

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Oaiecusoric​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and some parts of your suggestion will be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Max

Status
Not open for further replies.