Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My First Impression of Jartex | Forums Event

Unlovely

IGN
Unlovely
I started playing on JartexNetwork back when EggWars was a thing (which now feels like a very long time ago). At that time, I didn't have a premium account, so it was the best option out of all the other cracked servers - I liked the design of different maps, lobby "interiors", how easy it was to figure out the different settings, and that the server had various lobby and in-game cosmetics that made everything much more exciting.​

Initially, I gravitated towards SkyWars, UHC, EggWars, and later, BedWars, as these were the game-modes I was most familiar with. I recall being so thrilled about the fact that the server kept up with the actualities of Minecraft and introduced me to Murder Mystery - I found myself returning to it repeatedly. Over the years, I attempted to diversify my gameplay by experimenting with Factions, Creative, and Prison, but I found that they didn't quite offer the level of "action" that I was looking for.. till one day the server released a game-mode called "TheBridge". I was among the first to uncover the "secret" pathways and winning strategies and shared them with others. Although I paused playing for a while, I later returned to the game and have been playing ever since.​

At first, I played "TheBridge" to attain all the available kits within the game. The sense of accomplishment after having obtained all of them was remarkable. Afterwards, my objective shifted towards attempting to secure a position on the lifetime leaderboards (although I still haven't accomplished this, I am pretty damn close). Presently, I play "The Bridge" for the amazing community, which might be pretty small, but that's what makes playing the game more entertaining and enjoyable. Although the game-mode rarely gets updated nowadays, players continue to return to it, because playing it - is a truly unique experience.​

Ekrānuzņēmums 2024-03-18 152820.png

Last edited: