Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My First Jartex Impression

The first time I joined jartex, I did it because a friend just told me I would get good ping and we had some fun playing bedwars! But I left for a bit because it's not where I imagined myself as a Content Creator. As Years and Months go by, I decide to join the team as a Youtuber, this is when I really started getting into jartex and I haven't really been able to quit ever since xd
I was first met with a positive and nice message from the best TheBridge player (ria) and since then I've been really invested in this community! It's really positive, there's tons of events and the game is just really fun! From time to time I like to play a match of bedwars with my friends but I like to spend most of my time playing TheBridge as it makes us strategize the game in a way that you could never do in Bedwars and the amount of people that fit a game make it so you really have to think about what role you want to fulfil with all the different kits and playstyles! It's really unfortunate that more people don't find this gamemode as appealing as I do, maybe because of it's lack of updates/attention from the devs that really pushes people away from the game :(

but overall, the server is great! and I really recommend trying all the gamemodes!