Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

My journey at JartexNetwork · from noob to pro

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
👋👋 Hello :jartex:JartexNetwork:jartex: Members! My name is Random737 and I have been playing for 4 years from now. I have the rank Iron in minigames and Guardian in Gens. I am saving up for the Thug rank in Prison. I spend most of my time grinding in Gens. I like being productive in my minigames to reach the top of the leaderboard.

My Jartex Journey started all the way back in 2020 as an ameteur player, not knowing how to PVP well. I stared at the lobby, with bubbles slowly forming in my lead, like 'why is it built like a victory of a war?' I saw people opening loot boxes and gave it gave epic cosmetics. I really wanted them and claimed a common loot box from the Mailman. I opened it and recieved my first epic reward: a goomba head! I looked decorated, but still, I could do better. Here are some of my things I did:

1710740542491.png

The battle of the ranked and the unranked
The next thing that I wantedWithout any ranks, the higher Iron people started to boast about it. My first quest was gaining the 'Iron' rank in Minigames. I started voting and knew that you can get free Iron from it. I spun the loot crates and recieved 30-day iron ranks and 3-day iron ranks. I felt grand - only for a short period for now.
1710740900360.png1710740925250.png
30-day rank - 3 day rank

After 25 days of non-stop voting, I had enough Iron for a Permanent Iron Rank. My first rank and I got monthly rewards, which was epic!
1710741044727.png
The permanent rank voucher!!!

2 years later, I found out about Gens. Until someone said 'So many unranked kids around', my next craving is to get the Guardian rank. After another 25 days of voting, it was here; I was finally ranked! I also got a nice x1.5 sell multiplier because of my rank.
1710741295126.png
The permanent rank voucher (yet again)!!!

Bedwars Battles
I had heard about Bedwars ever since my first day on Minecraft. I have enjoyed rushing people's bases with a simple defence. I have a strong weakness in PVP and I am spending time watching Technoblade's advice to get better. I have taken 14 beds, which is not a lot, since it is my secondary game. I enjoy playing it a lot. I like to discuss strategies with my team so that we can sucessfully have victory!! Currently, I have the Iron rank on the gamemode.
1710741766212.png

:jartex:The community:jartex:
The community here is so kind! When I joined, they would always be happy to help me. Even in Gens today, they tell me the most effective way to complete the quests and level up quickly. The staff are all very helpful and are always there for questions. The community are always supporting me since they answer my questions. I enjoy talking to you guys a lot!! <3<3

Overall thoughts:
Starting out as a beginner, I didn't know what was going on and was picked about and left out in conversation due to lack of expertise and unranked. Today, I have 2 ranks and I feel respected and I enjoy playing on the server. With four years of expertise, I enjoy helping new players and talking to the community for enquiries.

x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x
Acknowledgements

I would like to make some acknoledgements: the staff, the supportive players, and the helpers.
Staff: I would like to thank Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 for helping me deal with the bug about not getting the island shards in Gens. Thank you for the help ;)

Also iFlyYT iFlyYT and lylaistrue lylaistrue for helping me through my forums journey. Lots of thanks!!!

Players: fofo888 fofo888 for giving the best information for my suggestions, thanks a lot.

x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=

Server IGN: Random737

Last edited:

Upsanddowns

Donator
Donator
IGN
poopybot
Dang !, I'm calling it rn you will win this event.
Altho this is a 10/10 , you have mentioned your whole experience....But i still think you will win.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
👋👋 Hello :jartex:JartexNetwork:jartex: Members! My name is Random737 and I have been playing for 4 years from now. I have the rank Iron in minigames and Guardian in Gens. I am saving up for the Thug rank in Prison. I spend most of my time grinding in Gens. I like being productive in my minigames to reach the top of the leaderboard.

My Jartex Journey started all the way back in 2020 as an ameteur player, not knowing how to PVP well. I stared at the lobby, with bubbles slowly forming in my lead, like 'why is it built like a victory of a war?' I saw people opening loot boxes and gave it gave epic cosmetics. I really wanted them and claimed a common loot box from the Mailman. I opened it and recieved my first epic reward: a goomba head! I looked decorated, but still, I could do better. Here are some of my things I did:

View attachment 28866

The battle of the ranked and the unranked
The next thing that I wantedWithout any ranks, the higher Iron people started to boast about it. My first quest was gaining the 'Iron' rank in Minigames. I started voting and knew that you can get free Iron from it. I spun the loot crates and recieved 30-day iron ranks and 3-day iron ranks. I felt grand - only for a short period for now.
View attachment 28867View attachment 28868
30-day rank - 3 day rank

After 25 days of non-stop voting, I had enough Iron for a Permanent Iron Rank. My first rank and I got monthly rewards, which was epic!
View attachment 28869
The permanent rank voucher!!!

2 years later, I found out about Gens. Until someone said 'So many unranked kids around', my next craving is to get the Guardian rank. After another 25 days of voting, it was here; I was finally ranked! I also got a nice x1.5 sell multiplier because of my rank.
View attachment 28870
The permanent rank voucher (yet again)!!!

Bedwars Battles
I had heard about Bedwars ever since my first day on Minecraft. I have enjoyed rushing people's bases with a simple defence. I have a strong weakness in PVP and I am spending time watching Technoblade's advice to get better. I have taken 14 beds, which is not a lot, since it is my secondary game. I enjoy playing it a lot. I like to discuss strategies with my team so that we can sucessfully have victory!! Currently, I have the Iron rank on the gamemode.
View attachment 28871

:jartex:The community:jartex:
The community here is so kind! When I joined, they would always be happy to help me. Even in Gens today, they tell me the most effective way to complete the quests and level up quickly. The staff are all very helpful and are always there for questions. The community are always supporting me since they answer my questions. I enjoy talking to you guys a lot!! <3<3

Overall thoughts:
Starting out as a beginner, I didn't know what was going on and was picked about and left out in conversation due to lack of expertise and unranked. Today, I have 2 ranks and I feel respected and I enjoy playing on the server. With four years of expertise, I enjoy helping new players and talking to the community for enquiries.

x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x
Acknowledgements

I would like to make some acknoledgements: the staff, the supportive players, and the helpers.
Staff: I would like to thank Thekillerwolf55 Thekillerwolf55 for helping me deal with the bug about not getting the island shards in Gens. Thank you for the help ;)

Also iFlyYT iFlyYT and lylaistrue lylaistrue for helping me through my forums journey. Lots of thanks!!!

Players: fofo888 fofo888 for giving the best information for my suggestions, thanks a lot.
Aww tysm ❤️❤️

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Forums_Random737

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
To get the tag, request to iFlyYT iFlyYT and send him the link