Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

my journey in a sweet little server

its like many years back when i 1st time downloaded minecraft on my Pc to play with my buds and the suggested me a sweet little server Jartex for Bedwars and Skywars.
I had a wonderful experience from my 1st game of bedwars. I was so addicted to the decor of the server lobbies and map designs that i started playign 6+ hours straight. the best thing i loved was that this server has too cooperative staff that helps in small stuff and a friendly people. later when my friend introduced me to TheBridge and told me how to play, i was worst in that game but just not my friend but staff like rexx and others taught me how to play it. Also making too good friends all over the world in a block game is something else. there are even many mods to play so atleast we can get comfortable in a game that we are good at. grinding for clans late night and almost 12hrs with friends is the best part. My main is Bedwars and the second one is the bridge. It ain't regreting to choose this server as the 1st server to start playing minecraft with.

ThankYou Jartex for such lovely memories and relation formed between us.

Forums_Random737

Donator
Donator
IGN
Random737
Why does the title sound a bit iffy to the writing? However, nice choice of words!

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
I remember doing the same when Eggwars was on the server. It eventually started to die, but it was nice to see the same few usernames show up in matches. Thanks for sharing, you helped unlock a memory!