Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Helpful My way on catching hackers + Tips on BedWars

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeatRun

Addicted Member
Bedwars is the most populated server in Jartex and leads to many hackers. We get plenty of complaints about it and still try our best to decrease them as possible. In this thread, this is my way of catching hackers. Some people may or may not know this trick but for the people who complain about hackers. Also, make sure you have a good recorder for proof. I recommend Bandicam. These are just tips. So lets get to the points:

MY WAY

Join a Hacker Team or make your own
This my favorite thing to do and it is basically saying something like this, "Join Team RED if you hack!". I recommend Triple Mode for this one since it is a team mode plus they're is a lot of hackers you can catch.
Pretty self-explanatory, find a team that has NO people, and make sure the amount of people in it is like 14-17 people since that is really the perfect time to say it. You can also look for a team with hackers.
Find a person with a hack worthy username
Players who hack with no doubt are named something like, "NoHaxJustSkillz" or NoBanJustAura" most of the time. if you see players with a name like that, join they're team. This really should be in "Join a Hacker Team" but I will leave it here :)

Tell them to use there hacks
I love this one and it's really fun to use since they're completely unaware that I'm a staff member. I would usually bond with them and say something like this, "yo dude, you got scaffold?" or "you got fly?" and if they ask you questions, just lie, simple as that xD. Tell them to use they're hacks to get to Point A to B (Make sure you're recording) If you're not really sure if your team hacks or not just ask them what I said before ^^.
Anyways, once you got proof of them. you're good! Just know what they're name is and write it down in a note pad.

TIPS

Spectator Mode

Since they only thing I want to do is catch hackers, I really just wanna record most of them and leave afterwards then ban them. simple. Being in spec mode is very easy and this is also a backup if you forgot to record something and your bed gets destroyed. Click on your compass, look for the persons name, and watch him and monitor him, his team, etc. Make sure you have your recorder out and ready for recording because once they get into an altercation with someone, they're most likely gonna use KillAura, Reach, Aimbot, etc so make sure you're recording.
Kill Spamming
If you see the chat go wild with one guy spamming the whole chat with one person he killed then most likely it's killaura. Check to make sure especially when you're in spectator. If not in spectator, just try to look for him the best you can but after sometimes If you chat floods too much then definitely it's killaura and report it for that.

This is all for now and I don't know if you guys know this but I'm pretty sure you do and I just made this for the people who may not know this. It's not really the best way but still make sure you try your best when you are on these hunts. I may have messed a little things up in this thread but making this thread perfect is not the purpose I'm making this because I only made this is to give you some tips that you may or may noit have heard of but anyways. Thanks for reading this

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
HeatRun

HeatRun

Addicted Member
Helpful, I thought kill spamming was a bug, not a result of cheats.
Kill Spamming is a bug. However, this can happen to people using KillAura half of the time. If it's like 4 or 5 times then most likely not but I've seen it happen.

SheepyX

Thanks For This, Should Help Us Catch Some More Rule Breakers!

Anyar

Kill Spamming is a bug. However, this can happen to people using KillAura half of the time. If it's like 4 or 5 times then most likely not but I've seen it happen.
Oh, ok. To be honest most of the time I can figure out they're cheating without the kill spamming, and unfortunately this happens most matches against that guy who walks up to your bed surrounded by a tower of endstone and somehow destroys the bed.

Danies

No watchdog No admin and No mods

I been playing in bedwars for so long. And ofc there must be "Nooberinos El Doritos" that don't how to pvp call "Hacker".
And ofc Jartex became famous because of bedwars. And I think you guys forgot to add "WatchDog" and "Report Plugin" that work.
i just wanna said that you need to add watchdog report and report or "HACKTEX" (cough) (cough) "Jartex" become hacker platform.

x o n e

u guys are only good at catching obvious hackers
i would love to see you find someone autoclick or use a ghost client

Status
Not open for further replies.