Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

«❔» | « Need your help!! - Status Mod » | «❔»

_Wiggels

Trial
Staff member
Trial
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
mopmop2
DEVELOPMENT PHASE:

The Status Mod for JartexNetwork is a tool designed to show server statistics for each game mode using the JartexNetwork API. This mod is intended to help players keep track of their progress and others. Although this mod is directed towards minigame players as they are more invested in stats, I would like everyone's suggestions to make it usable for everyone. This documentation will provide an overview of the mod, its features, and how to use it. Once again, I would also appreciate feedback from the community to help improve the mod.

🎭 Player statistics:
The mod also allows players to view their own statistics for each game mode.

🪧 Customization:
The mod includes several customization options, such as the ability to change the color scheme, font size, and display layout. This allows players to customize the mod to fit their preferences.

I would appreciate any feedback from the community on this mod. This can include suggestions for new features, feedback on existing features, or any other comments or concerns.

Discord: _Wiggels#2390

Examples:

1682657732773.png1682657766873.png1682657798733.png

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
As I already stated in your DMs, I really like the design and the mod too, it will make some people's life easier altho it won't be used a lot as you don't need everytime to check stats of players, but will make checking stats of players something faster then before.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
So we can view our stats only?

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator