Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied New Custom Bosses/New Boss Map/Bring back Gold Crop Hoe/Christmas Themed Levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oConsiqo

Minecraft Username:
TopExters​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Skyblock Dream​

What is your suggestion's title?
New Custom Bosses/New Boss Map/Bring back Gold Crop Hoe/Christmas Themed Levels.​

Suggestion Details:
1. Christmas Custom Bosses some ssns ago there was Custom bosses and i feel like if u make temporary christmas bosses that drops custom items like one Weapon piece or armour piece it would make the season more funnier and alot more positive like people will have more to do cus they dont know what the bosses might drop so it would be a fun feature for people who are new and old players so i really hope u consider this.

2. New Boss Map. I would love a new Boss map that gives everyone like a christmas feeling and also like boss NPC's where u trade it like 4 snow skulls for 2 god keys or 4 snow skulls for 1 armour piece of like custom christmas set ect i feel like that would be a good feature and people would rlly grind for it to see if its good or not but it would be funny to see new map and new bosses for once.

3. Gold Crop Hoe. This is my opinion i think u should bring it back cus it was a good way to make money if u didn't have boosters like 1 hour u could get 1-2b which is kinda good if ssn just started so its only for the start so i hope u guys bring the Gold Crop Hoe back and it would help new players earn money as well.

4. Christmas themed levels. You should make new levels that has christmas themed quests like an example (Kill 20 Christmas bosses and claim 5 christmas skulls) i rlly think it would be a funny season if everything was almost christmas themed also new rewards like lvl 50 u get a Winter Blade that freezes ur enemies or is it only me? so i hope u take this into considering and add it to next ssn.

5. Custom Christmas/Winter enchants. Like an example (Winter Blade) +5 damage but also freezes ur enemy for 10 seconds so he cant move or attack or a Christmas Ward Set that makes u Immune to Freeze when u wear full set everyone who sees this please like and share it so next ssn can be as good as possible <3

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would improve Jartex because alot of people complain Thiemo or the Developers doesn't put as much work into skyblock anymore but i think this would be a good opportunity for them to prove that they rlly care about jartex so i hope Thiemo personally that u will atleast add 1-2 things of this to make atleast some players happy like making 1 happy is better than 0 remember that.​

Djim

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Reports
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, oConsiqo​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Djim

Status
Not open for further replies.