Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Implemented New SS rule: Using VMs (Virtual Machines) to Screen Share

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Minecraft Username:
NotHixzzu_​

What is your suggestion's title?
New SS rule: Using VMs (Virtual Machines) to Screen Share​

Suggestion Details:
This is about making a new SS rule so people don't use virtual machines to Screen Share to fool the staff members like that they haven't done anything, example offenses can be:​
First offense: 31 days ban/IP-ban​
Second offense: Permanent ban/IP-ban​
or​
First offense: Permanent/ban/IP-ban​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This could maybe prevent VM users from fooling staffs, I know VMs are too slow to run Minecraft but still I suggest this be implemented.​

Last edited:

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Not a big fan of the offences you stated, if someone was using a hacked client and gets ss and they find out he was using a VM he would get 31d ban instead of perm ban. So -1 for now

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NotHixzzu_

NotHixzzu_

Donator
Donator
IGN
NotHixzzu_
Not a big fan of the offences you stated, if someone was using a hacked client and gets ss and they find out he was using a VM he would get 31d ban instead of perm ban. So -1 for now
Hmm they are example offenses actually

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
what the fuck is this suggestion virtual machine?? UnMonsieur UnMonsieur please explain

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230307_100518_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_100518_Chrome.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20230307_123630_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230307_123630_Chrome.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 8

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
I know, but I decided to put it coz...
I see i see, anyways ill be neutral more leading to a -1 i want to see more people's opinion.

UnMonsieur

Donator
Donator
what the fuck is this suggestion virtual machine?? UnMonsieur UnMonsieur please explain
Virtual Machine is already banned, and I've made guides on how to detect VMs as well.
It's mostly used to record a screenshare and to disable some tools from being used... still the only reason it's bannable is for them to not record which isn't a rule on Jartex.
I'll go +1 because free easy ban but I don't think anyone ever checks it too btw :)
Edit (I'm kidding of course, it's already supposed to be added to official rules still so, Yanique1 Yanique1 get someone to update https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c-88h-p0MJV3Zqtk9dYqgNBROVJtWzO71HM-d9Ypbxo/edit with VM, I never came up with offenses on it so we never added it there, you guys decide now)

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
You basically open a "sepate computer" within your computer that has 0 connection to your main computer and can't access its files. It can even have a different OS like running a distro of Linux. It sounds hard to do but isn't, I have done it in the past. You just need to download an app and have an iso of the OS you want to run.

iFlyYT

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Hixzzu​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • This was already a rule, but was not added to the document. This rule has now been added onto the document thanks to this suggestion.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ iFlyYT