Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Opix's Introducton

Hey there! I am going to take the time to tell you about myself a bit. Hi, My name is Matthew, but I just go by Matt. I have been playing Minecraft for years and love to PvP and I am actually quite good at it. I was first introduced to Minecraft back in 2012 by my sister. I originally started with Pocket Edition, then to XBox and then I transitioned to PC. Let me just say, you do not understand how nostalgic I felt when I found Jartex. I have been trying and trying to find a classic prison server since a lot of good servers shut down. Even when I found one, it was nothing compared to them. I have been trying to find a good 1.8 Minecraft server for a while and I found Jartex. Anyways, let me get back on topic, I am a ten year old gamer from Texas and I love to box and love playing dodgeball. I can dedicate at least 20 hours a week to Jartex. I love listening to country music, Hamilton and rap.

I started the server a few hours ago and I have fell in love. The server has much potential and the playerbase is too small for the server. I have about 95-100 Minecraft alternate accounts and would love to use them on big servers to advertise. I know, it sounds wrong, but I will. I have done it for other servers I love and I don't hesitate to do it for Jartex.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Welcome to the community! If you have any question feel free to ask me. ;)