Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge overall gameplay

IGN
creeperfish101
Minecraft Username:
creeperfish101

What is the suggestion about?
overall gameplay

Description:
Hey everyone,

These are some suggestions I thought would make the gameplay a bit better.

Nametags -

There are lots of hackers and it's very hard to get proof when we can't see the name of a person. We cant locate a hacker through their skin because the majority in the server has a default skin. I feel like it's better to add name tags back. Only when invisible, the name tag can disappear for the enemy team.

With the Traitor kit, this will become a problem as well. To solve this issue we can make their name tag disappear as well. Or maybe they have the ability to change their name tag for 5 or 10 secs. ("That might be too op").

Coin system -

I don't have a proper idea of how the coin system works, like how many coins we get per nexus damage, per kill and when we win the game. I feel like its better to display the number of coins we get after a kill or after a nexus damage

ex ;

creeperfish101 has been killed by creeperfish101 (+3 coins)

if the player has a booster ;

creeperfish101 has been killed by creeperfish101 (+6 coins, x2.0 booster)

creeperfish101 has damaged the blue nexus! (+1 coin)

The one's in pink is only to the eye of the specific player and NOT in the general chat.

Defending-

A lot of players in the game don't seem to care about defending their own nexus but only try to rush in or roam around the map. (Maybe they don't understand the game properly). My suggestion is, if you get a kill while defending your nexus, you get +1 or +2 more coins than you get from a normal kill. I feel like at least this will encourage players to defend more which will make the gameplay better.

Inventory and soulbound items -

Those items should be souldboud because we don't want wooden pickaxes everywhere on the map. My suggestion is to make them break or disappear if you drop them. Because it is very annoying to manage your inventory space when you pot rush or something.

Spy kit-

Since it is a kit, I feel like there should be more to it than an invisibility potion effect. There are two upgrades for a spy. For the 2nd upgrade, make the spy go invisible with their armour on. Any type of armour. So that they don't die quicker. If that is too easy to obtain, make a tier 3 of spy and include it in there.

/Kit
There is a 300 sec count down (I don't remember the exact amount but its a few mins) when you do /kit to do /kit again. I don't see why this is a feature. I feel like this feature doesn't bring us anything. Since all items in kits are soulbound and we die when we do /kit and choose a kit, I don't see why there is a timer for it.​

Those are some suggestions i thought would be better for the players.

Please comment down and show your thoughts on it as well <3

Thanks.

Much love.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The bridges gameplay would be better and make a competitive environment.

Last edited:

TrAnRity

Addicted Member
IGN
TrAnRity
hmm i thought about it ill give it +1 cuz why not sum effort into this, and the facts u gave r convincing and true. "ELITE" xDDD

ReallyXFN

Known Member
Known Member
Cool post, agree with you in every matter except nametags and soulbound items

Reasons.
nametags were removed for a reason, it is the feature which makes spy acctualy useful,

Soulbound are soulbound for a reason, what if u accidentaly press q when normally mining? You're stuck there unless you do /die, overall +1, just not gonna agree on some matters. :p

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
creeperfish101
IGN
creeperfish101
Cool post, agree with you in every matter except nametags and soulbound items

Reasons.
nametags were removed for a reason, it is the feature which makes spy acctualy useful,

Soulbound are soulbound for a reason, what if u accidentaly press q when normally mining? You're stuck there unless you do /die, overall +1, just not gonna agree on some matters. :p
I thought we could change how the spy kit works instead of changing the nametags.

Also for the soulbound items , imagine this, 4 armour pieces your 5 tools that take up 9 slots in your inventory. If your full iron and kill a full diamond guy, chances are you won't be able to pick up all the enemy gear because you have 9 pointless slots. Pressing Q and dropping an item is the fault of the player and I don't see a reason as to why that's an issue.

Thank you very much for the comments <3

Citan

Addicted Member
they removed nametags as there is apparently a bug in 1.8 where the nametags still show on invis players

Citan

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
creeperfish101

What is the suggestion about?
overall gameplay

Description:
Hey everyone,

These are some suggestions I thought would make the gameplay a bit better.

Nametags -

There are lots of hackers and it's very hard to get proof when we can't see the name of a person. We cant locate a hacker through their skin because the majority in the server has a default skin. I feel like it's better to add name tags back. Only when invisible, the name tag can disappear for the enemy team.

With the Traitor kit, this will become a problem as well. To solve this issue we can make their name tag disappear as well. Or maybe they have the ability to change their name tag for 5 or 10 secs. ("That might be too op").

Coin system -

I don't have a proper idea of how the coin system works, like how many coins we get per nexus damage, per kill and when we win the game. I feel like its better to display the number of coins we get after a kill or after a nexus damage

ex ;

creeperfish101 has been killed by creeperfish101 (+3 coins)

if the player has a booster ;

creeperfish101 has been killed by creeperfish101 (+6 coins, x2.0 booster)

creeperfish101 has damaged the blue nexus! (+1 coin)

The one's in pink is only to the eye of the specific player and NOT in the general chat.

Defending-

A lot of players in the game don't seem to care about defending their own nexus but only try to rush in or roam around the map. (Maybe they don't understand the game properly). My suggestion is, if you get a kill while defending your nexus, you get +1 or +2 more coins than you get from a normal kill. I feel like at least this will encourage players to defend more which will make the gameplay better.

Inventory and soulbound items -

Those items should be souldboud because we don't want wooden pickaxes everywhere on the map. My suggestion is to make them break or disappear if you drop them. Because it is very annoying to manage your inventory space when you pot rush or something.

Spy kit-

Since it is a kit, I feel like there should be more to it than an invisibility potion effect. There are two upgrades for a spy. For the 2nd upgrade, make the spy go invisible with their armour on. Any type of armour. So that they don't die quicker. If that is too easy to obtain, make a tier 3 of spy and include it in there.

/Kit
There is a 300 sec count down (I don't remember the exact amount but its a few mins) when you do /kit to do /kit again. I don't see why this is a feature. I feel like this feature doesn't bring us anything. Since all items in kits are soulbound and we die when we do /kit and choose a kit, I don't see why there is a timer for it.​

Those are some suggestions i thought would be better for the players.

Please comment down and show your thoughts on it as well <3

Thanks.

Much love.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The bridges gameplay would be better and make a competitive environment.
the other stuff besides the name tags is a +1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
creeperfish101
IGN
creeperfish101
Citan Citan Yeah that makes sense with the nametags then. <3
RMGAMING RMGAMING <3