Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Pablo

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
daviddaraban

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do. Until proven guilty, I believe that every man, woman and child is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque.

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do. Until proven guilty, I believe that every man, woman and child is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque.
I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do. Until proven guilty, I believe that every man, woman and child is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque

KT_798 KT_798

Polkadot

Addicted Member
IGN
Poldotka
I'm Saul Goodman, did you know you have rights? The constitution says you do. Until proven guilty, I believe that every man, woman and child is innocent. That's why I fight for you Albuquerque

KT_798 KT_798
I'm Pablo, did you know you have pablos? The Pablo says you do. Until proven guilty, I believe that every man, woman and child is pablo. That's why I fight for you Pablo.

KT_798

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
KT_798

KT_798 KT_798
Ye, nice

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder