Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

BedWars Party finder

Axteroid

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid​

What is your suggestion's title?
Party finder​

Suggestion Details:
Finding a party in the lobby or on discord might sometimes take hours, this is really frustrating. Introducing, Party Finder idea, a new feature in the BedWars lobby which, as the name suggests, finds you a party!​
There will be an NPC in the lobby called "Party Finder" (or something like that) which will open a GUI like this one:​
There will be a button to create a party (like the green emerald) which will make you a new "BedWars" party. You can set a minimum BedWars level so only players with a bigger level can access the party, you can set a minimum Kills/Deaths/Beds so players above the minimum can access the party, you can add custom notes like "Sweaty party" or "carry". You can also select the BedWars game mode that the party will play, like doubles, 3v3v3v3, and 4v4v4v4 (maybe even private game, etc).​
Each head represented in the picture above is a party. Hovering on a party will show their notes, minimum BedWars level & K/D ratio, the game that will be played, etc.​
You should also be able to sort parties by their minimum BedWars level & K/D ratio, game mode type, role type, etc.​
Bonus Feature: Upon joining a party, you can select your role, like "Defender", "Left Rusher", "Rusher", etc.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Finding a party in the lobby might be hard or in the discord might sometimes take hours, this is really frustrating. Introducing, Party Finder idea, a new feature in the BedWars lobby which, as the name suggests, finds you a party!​

NinetyBac

Donator
Donator
IGN
NinetyBac
Hello Axteroid Axteroid

After viewing your suggestion, I have decided to give it a
+1

Reason:

This sounds like a very good idea and I hope this get implemented

Cheers!

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid​

Party finder​

Suggestion Details:
Finding a party in the lobby or on discord might sometimes take hours, this is really frustrating. Introducing, Party Finder idea, a new feature in the BedWars lobby which, as the name suggests, finds you a party!​
There will be an NPC in the lobby called "Party Finder" (or something like that) which will open a GUI like this one:​
There will be a button to create a party (like the green emerald) which will make you a new "BedWars" party. You can set a minimum BedWars level so only players with a bigger level can access the party, you can set a minimum Kills/Deaths/Beds so players above the minimum can access the party, you can add custom notes like "Sweaty party" or "carry". You can also select the BedWars game mode that the party will play, like doubles, 3v3v3v3, and 4v4v4v4 (maybe even private game, etc).​
Each head represented in the picture above is a party. Hovering on a party will show their notes, minimum BedWars level & K/D ratio, the game that will be played, etc.​
You should also be able to sort parties by their minimum BedWars level & K/D ratio, game mode type, role type, etc.​
Bonus Feature: Upon joining a party, you can select your role, like "Defender", "Left Rusher", "Rusher", etc.​

Finding a party in the lobby might be hard or in the discord might sometimes take hours, this is really frustrating. Introducing, Party Finder idea, a new feature in the BedWars lobby which, as the name suggests, finds you a party!​
After reviewing your suggestion i decided to up vote it (+1) hope this gets accepted even if i dont play minigames frequently

iTzTiagoGamer

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
iTzTiagoGamer
+1
After reviewing your post I have to admit this is a great addition especially for lonely people and for those who are looking for certain attributes in people and their play stile, so I decided to upvote your post.

farrellie

IGN
farrellie
Any idea that helps to connect the jartex community is a good one! Upvote

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
+1 .... It would help many players to get into a party, otherwise looking for party takes a lot of time

Aevuh

Hello Axtyy,

Thanks for your interest in trying to improve and reinforce JartexNetwork by making this suggestion. After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to upvote it due to the reasons stated by everybody.

Kind Regards,
~Rose

Toji

Crystal players can create private games and Public parties, it would be useless.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Crystal players can create private games and Public parties, it would be useless.
Wdym useless? Crystals do have access to “public parties” but how will u even know that one is going on, and mostly all of them are for pgs.

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Axteroid​

Party finder​

Suggestion Details:

Yo Axteroid Axteroid , After reviewing ur suggestion, I have decided to Upvote/+1 it for the following reason(s):
Personally, this will be real useful for me and for other players too who play minigames kinda much too.
We can use it when our friends are not on etc.,.