Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Prison Plant Drugs on Blocks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
clammer9​

What is the suggestion about?
Plant Drugs on Blocks​

Description:
Planting drugs on farmland is a tedious process, made worse thanks to farmland's buggy properties.

As an alternative, why not use Mossy Cobblestone (or another thematically appropriate block) as a viable "soil" to plant drugs in?

Players would place the Mossy Cobblestone across a flat surface, then right click the cobblestone with drug seeds. This would consume one drug seed and "plant" the drug above it.

(It would be better if the block implemented is one that isn't commonly used, to avoid accidents similar to Mcmmo's "Green Thumb" problem of consuming seeds on right-click)​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Farmland is extremely buggy, rendering farming impossible. Drugs also do not currently require to be placed on farmland: if a player turns a block of farmland to dirt by stepping on it, it'll transform into a normal dirt block but not break the drug already planted. Why not get rid of farmland altogether, and allow drugs to be planted on specific blocks?​

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Just hoe the land. It don’t take that long.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
M

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Just hoe the land. It don’t take that long.
The suggestion wasn't made because hoeing the land is annoying, it was made because once hoed it is impossible to walk on farmland to harvest and plant drugs. If farmland itself is buggy, why not replace it with some other block?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I like the current system and I understand your idea but I feel like they should add custom blocks that can be bought from shop and these blocks are the only way to planet drugs seeds on, anyways it should not be in the need of water field around it anymore. +1

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Saaket_PLAYZ_YT​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • We will not change farmland to mossy cobblestone, the anticheat has been updated the previous season and farmland should no longer bug.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Status
Not open for further replies.