Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Please add head mob heads/ custom crop hopper chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Minecraft Username:
Wishfulend​

What is your suggestion's title?
Please add head mob heads/ custom crop hopper chest​

Suggestion Details:
So as we all know you guys reset the server saying that it was bad how the economy was only revolving around mining and minions​
And changed prices for crops, but the issue here is if we harvest crops in 2-3 lane inventory gets full and the crop hopper chest that is currently in existence only collects the custom crop seeds​
As the custom crop itself is a minecraft_head (custom ofc)​
So what i want to suggest is simply add a chest that collects those custom crops/mobheads i suppose coding wont be any different for both.​
Uhm well there is currently crop hopper chest which cant collect those custom crops so please please add that cistom crop colelctor chest it can change/ atleast be more worth it to farm crops rather than going to a chest every 2 mins as inventory is filled​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Well it will kind of change how the current economy is only revolving around mining and shift it to a bit of crop farming as well​

Extra Information:

Last edited:

apun_yt

-1 don't put any thing in extra information u are trying to let him accept

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Wishfulend

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Actually a minion chest will also be cool
Upvote/downvote your reply didnt conveyed if you are neutral or in favour or against an honest feedback will be apreciated

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
Your title is slightly confusing, I thought you meant mobheads as in those dropped by mob (pig head, blaze head, etc.). Reading your suggestion shows you're referring to custom crops, though.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Wishfulend

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Your title is slightly confusing, I thought you meant mobheads as in those dropped by mob (pig head, blaze head, etc.). Reading your suggestion shows you're referring to custom crops, though.
Well custom crops are basically those mobheads dropped by blaze and all just with different nbt tags
So it will be quite easy to implement both ..

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
+1 only for the custom crop hopper chest

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Upvote/downvote your reply didnt conveyed if you are neutral or in favour or against an honest feedback will be apreciated
Its also a good idea but you are kinda rude telling people to upvote. Let us choose if we want to downvote or upvote its our decision so -1

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Wishfulend

Wishfulend

Donator
Donator
IGN
Wishfulend
Its also a good idea but you are kinda rude telling people to upvote. Let us choose if we want to downvote or upvote its our decision so -1
The guy who said dont put anything in extra info
I simply said theimo and andehe is god.
He downvoted for that in suggestions you are not supposed to downvote if you dont like the person (thats called being racist/snob) you are supposed to downvote/upvote if you dislike/like the suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.