Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Please keep creative up to date with the latest MC version updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbbbbb

Addicted Member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Events Builder
IGN
bbbbbbb
Minecraft Username:
bbbbbbb​

What is your suggestion's title?
Please keep creative up to date with the latest MC version updates​

Suggestion Details:
Just have the creative server be up to date with the latest minecraft versions. I do not see a reason to deny this suggestion as there are no downsides to this much needed implementation.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
As of now, jartex creative is still running on 1.15, which limits the playerbase's creativity as they can not utilise the full range of the blocks available in the latest version. This will make players leave the server and search for alternative servers that actually keep up to date with the minecraft updates, which i can not mention due to the rules here.

Not being up to date with the minecraft versions is one of the reasons why creative is the "dead server" of JartexNetwork, and keeping creative up to late to let players experience and use the new blocks in Minecraft for their creations will at least result in not as many new players quitting the server on their first day due to their creativity being limited by the outdated version creative runs on, and therefore allow the server to grow.​

Extra Information:
I predict that this suggestion will be left pending for at least 1.5 years because creative. Anyone in charge to prove me wrong?​

Xerrainrin

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Xerrainrin
Minecraft Username:
bbbbbbb​

Suggestion Details:
Just have the creative server be up to date with the latest minecraft versions. I do not see a reason to deny this suggestion as there are no downsides to this much needed implementation.​

As of now, jartex creative is still running on 1.15, which limits the playerbase's creativity as they can not utilise the full range of the blocks available in the latest version. This will make players leave the server and search for alternative servers that actually keep up to date with the minecraft updates, which i can not mention due to the rules here.​
Not being up to date with the minecraft versions is one of the reasons why creative is the "dead server" of JartexNetwork, and keeping creative up to late to let players experience and use the new blocks in Minecraft for their creations will at least result in not as many new players quitting the server on their first day due to their creativity being limited by the outdated version creative runs on, and therefore allow the server to grow.​

Extra Information:
I predict that this suggestion will be left pending for at least 1.5 years because creative. Anyone in charge to prove me wrong?​
+1
I'm also agree not because I'm creative main, it because to improve the community and to attract more player to the creative server by update the version so.. player can try to reach their creativity limit by updating version and also fix the Playtime ;) will also Helpful so player can see who's the most top online

Good Luck for you're Suggestion

UpperGround

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Events Builder
Minecraft Username:
bbbbbbb​

Suggestion Details:

As of now, jartex creative is still running on 1.15, which limits the playerbase's creativity as they can not utilise the full range of the blocks available in the latest version. This will make players leave the server and search for alternative servers that actually keep up to date with the minecraft updates, which i can not mention due to the rules here.​

Extra Information:
We have seen before that 1.16x is easily possible on the creative server. However after the (1 week) rollback happened in 2020 (July), they removed 1.16x support for some reason, and Creative is again stuck at 1.15x.

Upper versions, or at least 1.16x is easily supportable by Creative. I also assume that any bugs that can happen have already been solved since 2020's July. Or can now be easily solved.

anyway
+1

(I definitely didnt indirectly cause that rollback to happen and 1.16 support to be removed)

Sp4rkxdd

IGN
Sp4rkxdd
+1 I Agree, we need Some more stuff to decorate and Many More, I like if it come to 1.18 or something

mananaza

Donator
Donator
Team Events Builder
+1 coz ur cool and we really need new blocks lol

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey bbbbbb,

I decided to give your Suggestion “Please keep creative up to date with the latest MC version updates” an
Upvote (+1)

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!

Almostlikeaboss

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
Almostlikeaboss
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, bbbbbb​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Jartex has recently discontinued the Creative gamemode.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Almostlikeaboss

Status
Not open for further replies.