Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted [Practice] Giving back the /ignore command to players on practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

TROOLEER124

Your In-Game Name:
TROOLEER124
What is your suggestion about?:
Giving back the /ignore command to players on practice
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Practice
Describe your suggestion:
My suggestion is all about giving back the permission of players to use the command /ignore on practice
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This would help a lot . Since there are "sensetive" players and can not take getting called "ez" or someone calling them a "noob" they could just simply type the following command /ignore (playername) this can reduce arguments between players who are not really breaking the rules but could be annoying and very irritating , Even if they can just ignore the player mentally by not typing or minding them it is still hard to forget. (plus it makes it look like they were muted so that makes the player more calm)
Is there anything else we should know?:

ZartexPlays

+1 will help to stop the toxic players, as they will stop messaging people when they are ignored

Synsifyz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Synsifyz
You can just ignore them with your head.. Why do you need a command to do it for you??

nikedaboss

You can just ignore them with your head.. Why do you need a command to do it for you??
I'm pretty sure for some players, it takes a lot of effort. I'm talking from experience, who really doesn't like to be called those names :D

Max

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Thank you for your suggestion! This is now done and i will move this thread to accepted suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.