Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied PracticePvP Practice suggestions

G

Gusto

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Practice suggestions

Description:
Staff please at least THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE to deny it. LISTEN TO COMMUNITY AND THEIR OPINIONS. Thank you!

Bugs that should get fixed (probably already reported and well known):

-fix bedwars (currently it's so bugged, you don't get all tools, random people can join in duel, you take fall damage at the start and everytime you respawn etc.)

-fix hit registry (it doesn't register every click, it feels like you are lagging even if you have low ping)

- you could tweak KB even more (descrease it in my opinion)

-pot registry also isn't the best
-Rod sometimes gets stuck in enemy, you can try to get it out but you can't unless you switch to another hotbar in your inventory. That wasn't happening before the reset, so it's probably a bug.

Suggestions:

-add golden heads in BUHC duels (OR at least special golden apple with regeneration II for 10 seconds (3 gapples))

-snowballs should be able to destroy snow blocks in spleef (useful if someone camps in the corner). They should also be able to hit and knock opponent.

-add knockout duel to unranked and events (you will get kb stick, bow with kb, rod with kb, snowballs with kb, point is to knock someone in to the hole. There should be some holes on map for this duel/event)

-Add skywars duels. Why? There are bedwars duels, so why wouldn't you add skywars duels? Every player spawns at their island with 3 chest. (loot in chests should be balanced, so it's fair). There is better loot at middle. Basically like normal skywars, but 1v1.

-When someone duels you there should be ping displayed next to their name

Example: iGusto_ sent you "Combo" duel request (50ms)

It's a small thing that can help if you really don't want to duel laggy players.

-Since there are parkour duels, I have an idea about adding leaderboards on start of every parkour map with top times.

-add 2 gapples to bedwars

I remember /report was there before reset.It said "reported (ign of reported player)" in chat when you used it but it didn't actually report a player, I asked staff about it and I got information that IT WILL GET IMPLEMENTED with new practice reset. I checked and it's not there.
Staff please at least THINK ABOUT IT BEFORE YOU DECIDE to deny it. LISTEN TO COMMUNITY AND THEIR OPINIONS. Thank you!

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better practice.

Extra Information:

Last edited by a moderator:

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Also this:
View attachment 13488
I know that rank is expensive and that it needs special perks, but what is point of dueling player with Zeus rank if he/she has advantage over you from the start just because of a rank?. It's just practice after all.
Something is giving special perks to highest rank, and something else is ruining other people's experience with them.
straight up pay to win... +1

_20ms

Minecraft Username:
iGusto_

What is the suggestion about?
Practice suggestions

Description:

Bugs that should get fixed (probably already reported and well known):

-fix bedwars (currently it's so bugged, you don't get all tools, random people can join in duel, you take fall damage at the start and everytime you respawn etc.)

-fix hit registry (it doesn't register every click, it feels like you are lagging even if you have low ping)

- you could tweak KB even more (descrease it in my opinion)

-pot registry also isn't the best
-Rod sometimes gets stuck in enemy, you can try to get it out but you can't unless you switch to another hotbar in your inventory. That wasn't happening before the reset, so it's probably a bug.

Suggestions:

-add golden heads in BUHC duels (OR at least special golden apple with regeneration II for 10 seconds (3 gapples))

-snowballs should be able to destroy snow blocks in spleef (useful if someone camps in the corner). They should also be able to hit and knock opponent.

-add knockout duel to unranked and events (you will get kb stick, bow with kb, rod with kb, snowballs with kb, point is to knock someone in to the hole. There should be some holes on map for this duel/event)

-Add skywars duels. Why? There are bedwars duels, so why wouldn't you add skywars duels? Every player spawns at their island with 3 chest. (loot in chests should be balanced, so it's fair). There is better loot at middle. Basically like normal skywars, but 1v1.

-When someone duels you there should be ping displayed next to their name

Example: iGusto_ sent you "Combo" duel request (50ms)

It's a small thing that can help if you really don't want to duel laggy players.

-Since there are parkour duels, I have an idea about adding leaderboards on start of every parkour map with top times.

-add 2 gapples to bedwars

I remember /report was there before reset.It said "reported (ign of reported player)" in chat when you used it but it didn't actually report a player, I asked staff about it and I got information that IT WILL GET IMPLEMENTED with new practice reset. I checked and it's not there.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Better practice.

Extra Information:
thats actually true man you must gain some attention