Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Prison Suggestions

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Soul cave updates: Since this season most players are grinding in soul cave because of the recent updates and the appearance of Fuels, so what I'll be suggesting is how about making an NPC or a command where you can see the drop rates of each mob. For example:

Soul Guard: 800hp
Soul Guard Flesh - x%
Common Fuel - x%

Uncommon Fuel - x%
Rare Fuel - x%
Legendary Fuel - x%
Mythical Fuel - x%

This way players can see which one to grind for the better drops, because lately we've been noticing that all soul mobs have the same drop rates no matter the hp of the mob, that's why players only kill the lowest hp mobs.

And like last season what about making a Soul Cave with lower levels and each lower level will be with a different mob like this

First Level/Entrance:
Soul Guards
Second Level:
Witch and Lava Hounds
Third Level/Dark Soul Cave:
Dark Knight and Dreadlord

with this everyone will have a chance of grinding fuels not just 2-3 gangs occupying the Soul Guards spawn, also make grace period longer.

Next, into General Suggestions:

Beacons - There's nothing wrong with beacons, the only thing is that when mining with explosive or squared there will be beacons left behind and because of this you get stuck between them and it's annoying for players so what about fixing it so it will get removed or just change the beacon into a block like obsidian so that way it can be broken even with a normal pickaxe.

Experience - It's a good currency that replaced the crystals the only problem is unlike crystals if you die you lose all your exp and you won't get it back, so I'm suggesting for a command like /expbottle so that way you don't need to always ask a gang member to sell something in /ah he can hold your exp every time you go to pvp, you can also add a perk for Murderer+ where you keep your EXP even if you die like in other gamemodes.

Farmer Hoe - This is one of the most sought after in early season of the gamemode, since if you make a farm you can get boosters from the fruits but the only downside is you can only buy it if the server adds it, it could be added 1 day after the reset, it could also be added 1 week after the reset because of that it delays the progress of every players that want to make a farm. So here's a suggestion why not do it so a hoe will be craft-able but it can't be enchanted with rejuvenate or fruitlord and the "Farmer Hoe" from /transfer will be the only one that can be enchanted this way there will be no delays and any other players can still make a farm without waiting for /transfer to add a farmer hoe.

Quests - are the ones that replaced /levels and it's bad, almost half of the available quests you can get are mining blocks which half is broken and also boring just so you know let's say you grind 24k raw blocks which is around 30mins+ of mining there's a chance you can get a good item like seasonal keys but mostly the rewards will be pretty trash like a 2x 30min token booster, I already did like 10+ mining quests and all I got are boosters or tokens and it's pretty boring if I say so even if you watch a movie while mining it's still pretty boring and that all just to get 1m tokens which you can grind in 2mins. So what I'm saying here is if you guys don't want to buff the rates of the good rewards then reduce the mining quests.

(New)
5. Fuels - Since we have this new addition in Prison for our Inmates, how about adding a new way to get Fuels for example in /soulshop where you can trade mob drops for specific Fuels like:

Soul Guard Flesh = 1 Legendary Fuel
Witch Blood = 1 Legendary Fuel
Bone of the Lava Hound = 1 Legendary Fuel
Dreadlords Tear = 1 Legendary Fuel

This will make the Black Market in /soulshop better because currently, the only thing you can do with 5x soul guard flesh is 50 tokens, where if you break a couple of lucky blocks in /mines you can get 100+ tokens.

Next will be some small bugs/additions:

/trade still not fixed.
/gift claim all???
/rerolls or /reroll toggle??
/compact for dark soul gems
Skipping Mystery Treasure crates
1707827874887.png
1707827910153.png
1707827973484.png

That will be all for now, I posted this here for the players who don't usually check the Suggestions sub-forum so I can see what their opinions too.

Last edited:

5Hockey

Soul cave updates: Since this season most players are grinding in soul cave because of the recent updates and the appearance of Fuels, so what I'll be suggesting is how about making an NPC or a command where you can see the drop rates of each mob. For example:

Soul Guard Flesh - x%
Common Fuel - x%

Uncommon Fuel - x%
Rare Fuel - x%
Legendary Fuel - x%
Mythical Fuel - x%

This way players can see which one to grind for the better drops, because lately we've been noticing that all soul mobs have the same drop rates no matter the hp of the mob, that's why players only kill the lowest hp mobs.

And like last season what about making a Soul Cave with lower levels and each lower level will be with a different mob like this

First Level/Entrance:
Soul Guards
Second Level:
Witch and Lava Hounds

with this everyone will have a chance of grinding fuels not just 2-3 gangs occupying the Soul Guards spawn, also make grace period longer.

1. Beacons - There's nothing wrong with beacons, the only thing is that when mining with explosive or squared there will be beacons left behind and because of this you get stuck between them and it's annoying for players so what about fixing it so it will get removed or just change the beacon into a block like obsidian so that way it can be broken even with a normal pickaxe.

2. Experience - It's a good currency that replaced the crystals the only problem is unlike crystals if you die you lose all your exp and you won't get it back, so I'm suggesting for a command like /expbottle so that way you don't need to always ask a gang member to sell something in /ah he can hold your exp every time you go to pvp, you can also add a perk for Murderer+ where you keep your EXP even if you die like in other gamemodes.

3. Farmer Hoe - This is one of the most sought after in early season of the gamemode, since if you make a farm you can get boosters from the fruits but the only downside is you can only buy it if the server adds it, it could be added 1 day after the reset, it could also be added 1 week after the reset because of that it delays the progress of every players that want to make a farm. So here's a suggestion why not do it so a hoe will be craft-able but it can't be enchanted with rejuvenate or fruitlord and the "Farmer Hoe" from /transfer will be the only one that can be enchanted this way there will be no delays and any other players can still make a farm without waiting for /transfer to add a farmer hoe.

4. Quests - are the ones that replaced /levels and it's bad, almost half of the available quests you can get are mining blocks which half is broken and also boring just so you know let's say you grind 24k raw blocks which is around 30mins+ of mining there's a chance you can get a good item like seasonal keys but mostly the rewards will be pretty trash like a 2x 30min token booster, I already did like 10+ mining quests and all I got are boosters or tokens and it's pretty boring if I say so even if you watch a movie while mining it's still pretty boring and that all just to get 1m tokens which you can grind in 2mins. So what I'm saying here is if you guys don't want to buff the rates of the good rewards then reduce the mining quests.

/trade still not fixed.
/gift claim all???

That will be all for now, I posted this here for the players who don't usually check the Suggestions sub-forum so I can see what their opinions too.
Uhh also that pickaxe "experience" enchant which is nost expensive ig, doesnt works properly

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
ShirakamiKazuo

ShirakamiKazuo

Donator
Donator
IGN
ShirakamiKazuo
Uhh also that pickaxe "experience" enchant which is nost expensive ig, doesnt works properly
It does work, almost every bug has been fixed since the last changelog so experience enchant should work now for you too. Dok and I already tested it so yeah

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720

Soul Guard Flesh - x%
Common Fuel - x%

Uncommon Fuel - x%
Rare Fuel - x%
Legendary Fuel - x%
Mythical Fuel - x%

First Level/Entrance:
Soul Guards
Second Level:
Witch and Lava Hounds

Beacons - There's nothing wrong with beacons, the only thing is that when mining with explosive or squared there will be beacons left behind and because of this you get stuck between them and it's annoying for players so what about fixing it so it will get removed or just change the beacon into a block like obsidian so that way it can be broken even with a normal pickaxe.

Experience - It's a good currency that replaced the crystals the only problem is unlike crystals if you die you lose all your exp and you won't get it back, so I'm suggesting for a command like /expbottle so that way you don't need to always ask a gang member to sell something in /ah he can hold your exp every time you go to pvp, you can also add a perk for Murderer+ where you keep your EXP even if you die like in other gamemodes.

Farmer Hoe - This is one of the most sought after in early season of the gamemode, since if you make a farm you can get boosters from the fruits but the only downside is you can only buy it if the server adds it, it could be added 1 day after the reset, it could also be added 1 week after the reset because of that it delays the progress of every players that want to make a farm. So here's a suggestion why not do it so a hoe will be craft-able but it can't be enchanted with rejuvenate or fruitlord and the "Farmer Hoe" from /transfer will be the only one that can be enchanted this way there will be no delays and any other players can still make a farm without waiting for /transfer to add a farmer hoe.

Quests - are the ones that replaced /levels and it's bad, almost half of the available quests you can get are mining blocks which half is broken and also boring just so you know let's say you grind 24k raw blocks which is around 30mins+ of mining there's a chance you can get a good item like seasonal keys but mostly the rewards will be pretty trash like a 2x 30min token booster, I already did like 10+ mining quests and all I got are boosters or tokens and it's pretty boring if I say so even if you watch a movie while mining it's still pretty boring and that all just to get 1m tokens which you can grind in 2mins. So what I'm saying here is if you guys don't want to buff the rates of the good rewards then reduce the mining quests.

(New)
5. Fuels - Since we have this new addition in Prison for our Inmates, how about adding a new way to get Fuels for example in /soulshop where you can trade mob drops for specific Fuels like:

Soul Guard Flesh = 1 Legendary Fuel
Witch Blood = 1 Legendary Fuel
Bone of the Lava Hound = 1 Legendary Fuel
Dreadlords Tear = 1 Legendary Fuel

This will make the Black Market in /soulshop better because currently, the only thing you can do with 5x soul guard flesh is 50 tokens, where if you break a couple of lucky blocks in /mines you can get 100+ tokens.

/trade still not fixed.
/gift claim all???

Hats off blud, immense effort put into it, I just love it ngl