Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Public API

Minecraft Username:
Heatstrike​

What is the suggestion about?
AIP​

Description:
I have noticed how hypixel players send AIP, their overall stats ( Sorry I do not have much knowledge on this topic hope you can understand ). So I have asked many friends for their opinion and yes they agree that we need such a discord bot or some other ways of getting it.
file-69.jpg

Something like this ^
Hope jartex staff will take it into consideration.
THanks.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Does not really help the server as much. Simply hypes the players and how the friends will enjoy their discord DMs comparing each other's stats.​

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
Heatstrike

What is the suggestion about?
AIP

Description:
I have noticed how hypixel players send AIP, their overall stats ( Sorry I do not have much knowledge on this topic hope you can understand ). So I have asked many friends for their opinion and yes they agree that we need such a discord bot or some other ways of getting it.

file-69.jpg

Something like this ^

Hope jartex staff will take it into consideration.

THanks.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Does not really help the server as much. Simply hypes the players and how the friends will enjoy their discord DMs comparing each other's stats.
+1 I love the idea, but I think it might create a bit of lag and the server is already lagging very hard

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
I discussed this with members of the Discord Server

I would love for this to be added, but sadly, it won't be added, due to the fact that a public API is the least of JustThiemo JustThiemo 's priorities.
mhmd223 mhmd223 also stated the fact that you can easily check your stats by joining the game, but I feel like it would be useful for a discord bot.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
1616465919586.png

here is Thiemo talking about it on the 22/03/2021

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
I discussed this with members of the Discord Server

I would love for this to be added, but sadly, it won't be added, due to the fact that a public API is the least of JustThiemo JustThiemo 's priorities.
mhmd223 mhmd223 also stated the fact that you can easily check your stats by joining the game, but I feel like it would be useful for a discord bot.
you forgot that I also stated that there is no point of it because it'll just make people exploit other player's stats to make fun of them that's if the API actually shows other player stats too.

Other than that its a waste of coding, it kind of eliminates the reason of the stats being in-game like I get it there are people that cant get on mc and need to check their stats through their phone which is fine, but like there is no point because we're not out here constantly asking people for their stats.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello ToxicAgent_589,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion!​
However, I have decided to deny your suggestion, due to the following reason(s):​
  • We have no plans in the near future to add a public API.
Have a great time playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ JustThiemo