Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted PvP Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentsalamce

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Serpentsalamce
Minecraft Username:
Serpentsalamce & Tacted_​

What is your suggestion's title?
PvP Suggestions​

Suggestion Details:
Set abilities would make PvP more interesting, in my opinion, it is a bit dry right now.​
- Set Abilities:
Santa -> 3% chance to dodge a hit (Already a fairly good set, does not need a crazy ability)​
Adidas -> 0.5% chance to gain Strenght 3 for a short period of time when you get hit. ( Adidas is barely used in the current state of factions, this could make using Adidas more attractive)​
Gucci -> 25% chance to regain to full hp when on 0.5-2 hearts​
Versace - > Have a 0.5% chance to gain resistance for a short period of time.​
Bape -> Have a 0.75% chance of getting 4-7 absorption hearts when you get hit.​
A new special set:
Prada set. -> Deal 25% extra damage, Immune to the purge custom enchant ( explained later on.)​
Ability: Spider trail, 0.5% to put the player that hits you into cobwebs for 7 seconds​
Shockwave, a 0.5% chance to blow everyone in a 10-block radius away when you are hit.​
Pets would be a great addition, it could make grinding more worth it and PvP more interesting.​
Pets:
- Iron Golem pet: receive absorption hearts when right-clicked, the amount of hearts upgrades depending on the level ( 1-25, 26-50, 51-75, 76-100)​
- Experience pet: Gain an experience boost for a small amount of time depending on the level. Boost depends on the level.​
- Jail pet: Spawn a Jail around you that lasts for 7 seconds, size depends on the level. for example lvl 1: 3x3 lvl 50 6x6 lvl 100 11x11​
- Sell boost pet: Gain a sell boost when selling loot with a sellwand, or to /shop. for example lvl 1 1.05x boost, lvl 10 1.10x lvl 15 1.15x etc.​
- Wizard pet: Give the player some potions when used. when the inventory is full the potions drop on the ground. (More potions based on level)​
Levelup Candy - Allows your pet to level up by 1 level, Candy could be obtainable from: Keys, Level rewards, Supply drops etc.​
New Special sets:
-Bard -> P5 iron set that has the ability to give effects to faction members​
-Effects ( right-click the item to activate) :​
Blaze powder -> Strenght 3 for 4 seconds​
Sugar -> Speed 4, if gears 3 comes back, Speed 3 if not.​
Iron Ingot -> Resistance 2 for 4 seconds​
Feather -> Jump boost 4 for 6 seconds​
Coal -> Give enemies in a 20 block radius Slowness 2 for 4 seconds​
- Rogue -> Chainmail set with protection 6 ( I am not 100% sure how the damage would be, the set need to take quite some damage but should not be 1/2tapped)​
The Rogue set gives you permanent speed 3 (if gears 3 is added if not, permanent speed 2) and allows you to backstab other players. a backstab is done with a golden sword that breaks if you backstab the player. a backstab does 5 full hearts and has a 2-second cooldown.​
When right-clicking Sugar while wearing a rogue set you will receive 5 second Speed 3/4​
When right-clicking a feather while wearing a rogue set you will receive Jump boost 4 for 4 seconds.​
Custom enchant changes:
- Add Gears 3, this used to be an enchant back in the day and personally, I don't see why it was removed. Gears 3 gives Permanent speed 3 and is a boot enchant.​
- Purge enchant, a weapon enchant that has a chance to remove players' positive buffs ( Fire res, resistance, speed) for a couple of seconds, depending on the level of the enchant.​
- Pet Lockdown (if pets are added) stops the opposing player from using pets for 10 seconds when struck with this enchant.​
- Drunk 1/2, currently there is no enchant that gives strength 2 so adding this enchant would be a great addition.​
- Escapist, gain a speed boost on low hp​
- Rocket escape, chance to get launched into the air on low health.​
- Furious, more consecutive hits cause more damage to be dealt. damage boost resets when hit.​
Fixes:
- Protection 5 Diamond sets should be drastically nerfed, they easily beat a maxed out god set and barely take any damage​
- God apple cooldown 30 seconds -> 1 Minute​
Special Items - Those could be obtainable from crates or /levels
Mystery lvl 100 pet​
Grappling hook - Allows you to grapple around the map, and has a 10-second cooldown. can also hook onto other players and pull them towards you​
Cowboys hat - Item that you can apply to your helmet, it will be a visual override and can not be taken off. Makes you immune to slowness and has a chance to give you regeneration 2 randomly.​
Server-Sided Damage Indicators
Add server-sided Damage Indicators, I am aware that there has been a patch to fix damage indicators although there are still cheats/mods that can bypass those. Adding damage Indicators for everyone to see would remove the unfair advantage that other players have and overall it's a useful feature.​
New PvPing warp
This would be a warp with a 150x150 world with a 20x20 safe zone, you'd be able to enter the safe zone while you are combat tagged. The purpose of this warp would be to have fair fights and prevent ganking by allowing the player to enter the safe zone at any time. I understand that this might be a little confusing but if you dm serp#2612 on Discord I could give you an example.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would PvP much more interesting and enjoyable​

Extra Information:
Note: This is just a suggestion, if you do not like this concept you are free to give your opinion.​
if there is anything I missed feel free to let me know and I will update it​
This suggestion was written in cooperation with Tacted Tacted , special thanks to him!​

Last edited:

PotsFast

Donator
Donator
IGN
PotsFast
+1
Would be so cool and would make the pvp more fun

nots1x

Donator
Donator
Greetings Serpentsalamce Serpentsalamce
Reviewing Your Suggestion Has Led Me To The Conclusion That..

Approved.

• Can't Say much as i don't Play Factions, but the Suggestion seems Reasonable
  • Personally swinging around via a Grappling Hook would be Fun
  • Thanks For Taking so much Time & writing a Detailed & Helpful Suggestion!
  • Pets Pets Pets Pets Pets!
Reason.
  • Pets would be very nice! Especially in PvP!
  • The Changes You represent provide a balancing effect.
  • The enchantments aren't Too bad or Too OP so that's +1
  • Prada Set seems like a Good Tool to mess around with & Generally be effective in PVP
  • The Cowboy hat should have a Texture once applied to Helmet, would make it Look sick!
  • Specials being in some Basic Armour Form would be "Interesting"

W4RDL3

IGN
W4RDL3
+1 would greatly improve the pvp expierience on factions

FadBr0

IGN
FadBro
The gucci would be too op and the new pets would be confusing but still +1 since we need the something to change its boring

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
That would make pvp more interesting, but gapple cooldown has to be 5 minutes at least cause people will still run around with stacks of gaps, but this pvp would be so dopew

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
+1 cause I like the pet suggestion! Going to be sick, ( Hope it get added )

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Serpent

+1, due to reasons stated above

Good Luck!

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Serpentsalamce​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that some of the ideas you've suggested have been implemented!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave

Status
Not open for further replies.