Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

questioning flagy decisions

xonexd

idk why but out of the entire staff team
k4 george flagy every one
they pick kwart to do the trial applies
guy gets promoted, demoted, leaks staff sh--, banned. blacklisted, unbanned, staff. resigns, toxic. back playing, staff now taking over applies and denying ex staffs for once, for doing 1 step of his path to this

unreal

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Staff member
Developer
Donator
idk why but out of the entire staff team
k4 george flagy every one
they pick kwart to do the trial applies
guy gets promoted, demoted, leaks staff sh--, banned. blacklisted, unbanned, staff. resigns, toxic. back playing, staff now taking over applies and denying ex staffs for once, for doing 1 step of his path to this

unreal
Every member of Team Applications is allowed to filter out the applications who aren't good enough to be reviewed, not only Kwart is in that team. If you feel like they're denying an application that shouldn't be denied by this filtering process, you could contact a SrMod about that, with valid arguments of course, not just because you like the person who applied.
I hope this clarifies it for you that not only Kwart is allowed to do applications.

ace7

Banned
The title is dumb since flagy dont decide who will be in team applications and there are a lot more mods/jr mods who denied applications thiemo already explained u but i just wanted to say my opinion too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
xonexd

xonexd

The title is dumb since flagy dont decide who will be in team applications and there are a lot more mods/jr mods who denied applications thiemo already explained u but i just wanted to say my opinion too
its a joke tho