Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Store Rank Transfers

BestEngland

IGN
BestEngland
Minecraft Username:
BestEngland​

What is your suggestion's title?
Rank Transfers​

Suggestion Details:
all the OG users of jartex network remember when it was an option too buy a rank transfer for 10$ from one account too another. i dont really need too give details since its simple​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
some players have an account with amazing ranks and gkits but just a horrible ign or you are trying too swap accounts and we all know how annoying it is too rebuy everything when you could of just changed it for a little as 10$... the main reason Rank transfers where removed are because 1-2 people could transfer them and that was it which was the owners. another reason was security. a user who doesn't own the account could just transfer the rank away and have a 99% of it never being seen again. my idea is for the owners too allowed more people transfer them as in Developers or sr Mods or a high staff member. and too actually transfer it you would need too provide not only proof of the purchase but also provide proof of the account being you're​

Extra Information:
I would see why the owners would not want too have this feature back and i totally understand it but me and most of the jartex community hope it returns some day!!​

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
BestEngland​

Rank Transfers​

Suggestion Details:
all the OG users of jartex network remember when it was an option too buy a rank transfer for 10$ from one account too another. i dont really need too give details since its simple​

some players have an account with amazing ranks and gkits but just a horrible ign or you are trying too swap accounts and we all know how annoying it is too rebuy everything when you could of just changed it for a little as 10$... the main reason Rank transfers where removed are because 1-2 people could transfer them and that was it which was the owners. another reason was security. a user who doesn't own the account could just transfer the rank away and have a 99% of it never being seen again. my idea is for the owners too allowed more people transfer them as in Developers or sr Mods or a high staff member. and too actually transfer it you would need too provide not only proof of the purchase but also provide proof of the account being you're​

Extra Information:
I would see why the owners would not want too have this feature back and i totally understand it but me and most of the jartex community hope it returns some day!!​
Meh i will up vote this how ever what if other person gets somehow acces to the victims account and transfers all the ranks to his main/alts.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BestEngland

BestEngland

IGN
BestEngland
Meh i will up vote this how ever what if other person gets somehow acces to the victims account and transfers all the ranks to his main/alts.
Well in that case once the original owner gets the account back he can show solid proof that he is the rightful owner of both the account and the ranks and they will be transferred back

Nihal_Playz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nihal_Playz
Minecraft Username:
BestEngland​

Rank Transfers​

Suggestion Details:

Extra Information:
My opinion for this suggestion is Neutral.
Cons
‣A huge security threat.If a hacker gets access to the account,they could transfer the rank into their own personal account.
‣Personally,I'm a minigames player.If I transfer my rank to another account,my stats will be still in my old account.So my hadwork will be gone.
Pros
‣Really useful for players who don't like their IGN's or for some other reason want to switch accounts.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
BestEngland

BestEngland

IGN
BestEngland
Yes as the miniganes player point of view I can see why they wouldn’t like this. But you would decide either changing ur rank too a dif acc and loosing stats or just keeping it, it is optional so there would be no down side thus it’s the players decision

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Well in that case once the original owner gets the account back he can show solid proof that he is the rightful owner of both the account and the ranks and they will be transferred back
If the player got the rank from someone else that bought for him, how could he proof that he bought it as when u buy something u get a confirmation email + you can prove that with IP but if u did turn of ur router in the past days then it wont work since it changes IP ( as i remember )