Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

TheBridge reduce the /kit cooldown

Absprache

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Absprache​

What is your suggestion's title?
reduce the /kit cooldown​

Suggestion Details:
Getting straight to the point, there are more than 20+ kits in The Bridge, and right now the /kit cooldown is 5 minutes. However an average match in TheBridge is about 15-35 minutes. Assuming the player changes kits every time they get a chance, they can only play 3-7 kits per game (actual values are much lesser, probably once or twice per game)

This leads to players choosing only the kits that are considered "better" in the long run and other kits stay unused. For example, late game scenario : during defense, some kits outshine others such as Tank and Trapper but are pretty much useless in offence. If a player does choose them, they are forced to be that kit for a while before being able to change, basically forcing them to stay on defense. How do you win without attacking?

In conclusion, suggest to reduce the /kit cooldown to 2 minutes, or even a minute. Will improve the gameplay and change the meta as now the unused kits can be used to their full potential.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
^^​

Extra Information:
i am better than brasher​

Kratos_

i agree with this because 5 minutes is too long and when you accidentally switch to the wrong kit you basically have to wait just to switch again

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
Suggestion - Upvote (+1)

Hey Absprache,

I decided to give your Suggestion “reduce the /kit cooldown” an
Upvote (+1)

“Something i can agree with, its annoying”

I hope that this Gets Accepted, And Goodluck with this.

Goodluck!