Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Survival Remove Automatic Full Saturation

Strateg1

Minecraft Username:
Strateg1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Automatic Full Saturation​

Suggestion Details:
Saturation, let me give u an idea, when u eat 3 Golden Apples ur saturation becomes full, and with 10 saturation u can heal 10 hp, but u need to master doing that in pvp, but when ur at /spawn u automatically get 10 saturation.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People have trained months to master Saturation, it gives them an advantage against others if u have Saturation mastered as pvp skill, my myself ive trained neth pot and been training to get better at healing/using saturation to my advantage ( Eat Golden Apples ) but others, who have not been trained, dont need to train, so its unfair for people who have worked hard to master Healing, but others who havent never need to beacuse they dont even need to heal!!!! They can just run for 10 seconds and be full from 3 hp to 10 in 10 seconds, Fix this please, atleast make it so ur hungerbar stays at 10, but the saturationo doesnt rise, please​

Extra Information:
file:///C:/Users/OS/Videos/FBX%20Game%20Recorder/Exports/SaturationFIX.mp4
Please take a look at this clip​

ned_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Strateg1​

What is your suggestion's title?
Remove Automatic Full Saturation​

Suggestion Details:
Saturation, let me give u an idea, when u eat 3 Golden Apples ur saturation becomes full, and with 10 saturation u can heal 10 hp, but u need to master doing that in pvp, but when ur at /spawn u automatically get 10 saturation.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
People have trained months to master Saturation, it gives them an advantage against others if u have Saturation mastered as pvp skill, my myself ive trained neth pot and been training to get better at healing/using saturation to my advantage ( Eat Golden Apples ) but others, who have not been trained, dont need to train, so its unfair for people who have worked hard to master Healing, but others who havent never need to beacuse they dont even need to heal!!!! They can just run for 10 seconds and be full from 3 hp to 10 in 10 seconds, Fix this please, atleast make it so ur hungerbar stays at 10, but the saturationo doesnt rise, please​

Extra Information:
file:///C:/Users/OS/Videos/FBX%20Game%20Recorder/Exports/SaturationFIX.mp4​
Please take a look at this clip​
bro, we cant acess ur pc, upload it on yt or smth

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
S

Strateg1

it is not a bug, its been in survival for seasons now, a bug is a glitch, that is not a glitch, it was done porpeouesly

Nexus720

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nexus720
it is not a bug, its been in survival for seasons now, a bug is a glitch, that is not a glitch, it was done porpeouesly
+1 I have Upvoted your suggestion becoz of following reasons:
Pvp issues