Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Remove /cf maximum bid

BasilioGR

I would like to make a suggestion in order to remove the maximum cf bal you can do which is 2bil and make it without a limit. I think each one knows how to protect the money he/she got so It will be more fun to remove that limit.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Community Assistance - Suggestion

Hello, BasilioGR.

I see you want to suggest features and want features that exist in the game to be revamped; well, this isn't really the best place to do so. If you would like to suggest a feature or update an existing feature, then you can make a suggestion at Suggest here! Make it descriptive, so when a staff member or a developer looks at them, we have a pretty good idea of what type of change or feature you want. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community Assistance.
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Kind Regards,
~ kaivalya

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
B

BasilioGR

Community Assistance - Suggestion

Hello, BasilioGR.

I see you want to suggest features and want features that exist in the game to be revamped; well, this isn't really the best place to do so. If you would like to suggest a feature or update an existing feature, then you can make a suggestion at Suggest here! Make it descriptive, so when a staff member or a developer looks at them, we have a pretty good idea of what type of change or feature you want. If you need any help in the future, you can get assistance via Discord at discord.gg/Jartex or create a thread related to that issue at Community Assistance.
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.

Kind Regards,
~ kaivalya

Tried but "A server error occurred. Please try again later." several times...

Thekillerwolf55

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
It's a server issue; try clearing cache and cookies, using a different browser, or re-logging into a browser.

kaivalya

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
BasilioGR, I have tried making suggestions in past few days myself but it isnt working
I have tried using phone, different browsers, cloudfare warp, clearing history and cookies but none of it is working
So I informed a staff and they have taken it to developers and Rodagave, not sure how long it will take.
I also asked them whether I could make a suggestion in offtopic forums with proper format so that they can move it to suggestions forums but they havent replied on it and insist on waiting for Rodagave.
So the best I could tell you here to create a bug report, sit tight and monitor Jartex updates on discord