Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Report command

if the updated nocheatplus was added we'd be in heaven it wouldnt even need to ban players just mark as suspicious for moderators
but since nocheatplus is such an extensive anticheat it'd probably introduce more lag

Litexs

Donator
Donator
I would like there to me a /report button inserted into minigames because you cannot always show that the player is hacking but i just encountered a fly and aimbot hacker in Bedwars the players name is tyzrtyrt and when i wanted to report him there was no report command nor can i enter the forums because it wont let me there has been an increase in hackers so i suggest get an software like NoCheatPlus and not just the console because it is too slow and wrong sometimes please fix this because i would like to continue playing jartex but not with hackers thank you
Hye LiquoWolf
I decided to give your proposal a negative vote (-1) due to the following reason :
[*]Already Suggested and Denied
I wish you luck next time
Diamond Litexs

Saturaxion

Addicted Member
Suspended
Donator
IGN
Saturaxion
Hye LiquoWolf
I decided to give your proposal a negative vote (-1) due to the following reason :
[*]Already Suggested and Denied
I wish you luck next time
Diamond Litexs
This is not a suggestion tho idk how u gonna upvote or downvote anything here

AruBear

Donator
Donator
IGN
AruBear_
I would like there to me a /report button inserted into minigames because you cannot always show that the player is hacking but i just encountered a fly and aimbot hacker in Bedwars the players name is tyzrtyrt and when i wanted to report him there was no report command nor can i enter the forums because it wont let me there has been an increase in hackers so i suggest get an software like NoCheatPlus and not just the console because it is too slow and wrong sometimes please fix this because i would like to continue playing jartex but not with hackers thank you
if u mad about encountering like 5 hackers then quit bru